This shouldn’t be news...

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
...that a WH press briefing took place.

That it is news is further evidence of the Trump aberration; Trump’s contempt for the First Amendment, Trump’s contempt for freedom of the press, and Trump’s contempt for the people’s right to know.

‘At the end of Sean Spicer’s debut press briefing at the dawn of the Donald Trump presidency, a journalist remarked to me: “I feel like I’m back at school.” I replied: “I feel like I’m back in Zimbabwe,” alluding to my days as an Africa correspondent reporting on the autocratic Robert Mugabe.

Four years on, Jen Psaki delivered the first briefing of Joe Biden’s administration from the same lectern in the same room. Spicer redux it was not.
[…]
Spicer, who once claimed that Adolf Hitler never used chemical weapons, was succeeded by Sarah Sanders, who was caught in a lie about the firing of the FBI director, James Comey. Then there was Stephanie Grisham, who never held a briefing, so that the lectern literally gathered dust, and finally Kayleigh McEnany, who ended each briefing with a made-for-Fox-News takedown of the media.’

no
...that a WH press briefing took place.

That it is news is further evidence of the Trump aberration; Trump’s contempt for the First Amendment, Trump’s contempt for freedom of the press, and Trump’s contempt for the people’s right to know.

‘At the end of Sean Spicer’s debut press briefing at the dawn of the Donald Trump presidency, a journalist remarked to me: “I feel like I’m back at school.” I replied: “I feel like I’m back in Zimbabwe,” alluding to my days as an Africa correspondent reporting on the autocratic Robert Mugabe.

Four years on, Jen Psaki delivered the first briefing of Joe Biden’s administration from the same lectern in the same room. Spicer redux it was not.
[…]
Spicer, who once claimed that Adolf Hitler never used chemical weapons, was succeeded by Sarah Sanders, who was caught in a lie about the firing of the FBI director, James Comey. Then there was Stephanie Grisham, who never held a briefing, so that the lectern literally gathered dust, and finally Kayleigh McEnany, who ended each briefing with a made-for-Fox-News takedown of the media.’

it's not
..it's evidence of your hatred, bigotry and racism

This shouldn’t be news......that a WH press briefing took place.

IT ISN'T. We all see through the transparent attempt though to PAINT it this way. The lying government/media complex returning to their unfettered ways of spreading pure misinformation, untruth and lies upon the American People.

No one but a fool is buying what you are selling anymore.

Forum List

Back