This "poor blacks" mentality being pushed by supposedly "WOKE" idiots is too much.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
in 1940 Blacks made up 9.8% or 12,952,128 of the 132,164,569 while whites 89.8% or 118,683,783
During WWII
1.2 million African Americans served in the U.S. Armed Forces and 708 were killed in combat.
Of the 14.8 million Americans in WWII 406,592 deaths were whites or 2.75% while blacks 0.06%
Yet after WWII starting with LBJ's "war on poverty"...
Poverty among blacks has fallen sharply: In 1966, two years after Johnson’s speech, four-in-ten (41.8%) of African-Americans were poor;
blacks constituted nearly a third (31.1%) of all poor Americans.
By 2012, poverty among African-Americans had fallen to 27.2% — still more than double the rate among whites (12.7%, 1.4 percentage points higher than in 1966).

Now I'm going to shout!
That is enough "REPARATION" spending!
THAT is enough "WOKENESS".
That is enough "WHITE PRIVILEGE" CRAP!

The blacks didn't serve America in WWII and the crap excuse "well they weren't given the chance" is just that!
NO MORE KISSING BLACK Butts!
The MSM, the WOKE crowd, the BLM hoodlums have succeeded in making me SICK! Enough is enough.

in 1940 Blacks made up 9.8% or 12,952,128 of the 132,164,569 while whites 89.8% or 118,683,783
During WWII
1.2 million African Americans served in the U.S. Armed Forces and 708 were killed in combat.
Of the 14.8 million Americans in WWII 406,592 deaths were whites or 2.75% while blacks 0.06%
Poverty among blacks has fallen sharply: In 1966, two years after Johnson’s speech, four-in-ten (41.8%) of African-Americans were poor;
By 2012, poverty among African-Americans had fallen to 27.2% — still more than double the rate among whites (12.7%, 1.4 percentage points higher than in 1966).

Now I'm going to shout!

The blacks didn't serve America in WWII and the crap excuse "well they weren't given the chance" is just that!
The MSM, the WOKE crowd, the BLM hoodlums have succeeded in making me SICK! Enough is enough.

I am very sorry to inform you, but there is still much more "kissing" to be done.

Very soon taxpayer money will be going to millions of ladies & gentlemen as an apology for what happened a long time ago.

Affirmative action will soon be on steroids, as quotas in everything become legal.

Above all, one will simply have to keep his/her mouth shut when it comes to any criticism whatsoever of certain folks. If you are identified, say goodbye to your job.

FATE allowed COVID, which then led to mail-in ballots in 2020, which then led to our most "secure" election in history, which led to possibly the end of honest elections in this country.

A lot of African American units in the FDR Jim Crow Army were sent to Alaska and the Yukon for the course of the war, to build a highway- which BTW, is still in use today.

However, although the Frozen Tundra wasn't that comfortable, no one was shooting at them.

During WWII

Now I'm going to shout!

Blacks did serve widely in WWII. Their low casualty rates are because they were generally not considered to be combat troops and were used in support functions. If I'm not mistaken the majority of the drivers of the famous "Redball Express" were black.

During WWII

Now I'm going to shout!

Blacks did serve widely in WWII. Their low casualty rates are because they were generally not considered to be combat troops and were used in support functions. If I'm not mistaken the majority of the drivers of the famous "Redball Express" were black.
1.6 million as the above stated. Why weren't they "combat" troops? Tuskegee airmen served.

During WWII

Now I'm going to shout!

I am very sorry to inform you, but there is still much more "kissing" to be done.

Very soon taxpayer money will be going to millions of ladies & gentlemen as an apology for what happened a long time ago.

Affirmative action will soon be on steroids, as quotas in everything become legal.

Above all, one will simply have to keep his/her mouth shut when it comes to any criticism whatsoever of certain folks. If you are identified, say goodbye to your job.

FATE allowed COVID, which then led to mail-in ballots in 2020, which then led to our most "secure" election in history, which led to possibly the end of honest elections in this country.
Actually the saving grace WILL be the blacks that are slowly coming to the realization THEY'VE BEEN USED!
Manipulated just like their black slave masters did. Feed the dumb ones. Don't take care of the smart ones.
It's called genetics. Read Edward O. Wilson founder of "social biology" and see how Blacks have been manipulated.

The Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) has been committed to using the full Constitutional power, statutory authority, and financial resources of the federal government to ensure that African Americans and other marginalized communities in the United States have the opportunity to achieve the American Dream.
Is that group "racist".... I mean why don't we have a "Congressional White Caucus"

During WWII

Now I'm going to shout!

1.6 million as the above stated. Why weren't they "combat" troops? Tuskegee airmen served.
they weren't fighter pilots------they were flew supplies I believe.

(Don't get me wrong---I like the Tuskegee airmen--all can speak proper english and none that I have seen interviewed come across as criminal supporters, welfare hos or morons----

Forum List

Back