People now have different sets of pronouns that change depending on the identity of the person they are talking to.

If anyone ever questioned me about a pronoun, I would immediately walk away from them

I've only ever come in contact with one of these psycho's in my life. All I do is completely ignore them.

They don't exist to me. They aren't anything to me, and never will be.

I treat any POS like this........narcissists, ego maniacs, Karens, etc...... they just don't exist to me.
I don't see them, I don't hear them. They aren't worthy of my time or energy.

I've only ever come in contact with one of these psycho's in my life. All I do is completely ignore them.

They don't exist to me. They aren't anything to me, and never will be.

I treat any POS like this........narcissists, ego maniacs, Karens, etc...... they just don't exist to me.
I don't see them, I don't hear them. They aren't worthy of my time or energy.
I'm going to half to make an adjustment here. If she is really hot and has a pronoun issue. I'd gladly discuss it with her, apologize and try to fuck the pronouns outta her.lolol

Sorry ladies for my pigishness. It was just a locker room joke....you know you love it though

.....and to think -- our schools would rather turn out vapid little narcissists like this than actual citizens with useful skills and a decent knowledge base.
Their plan was humming along for 40 yrs until Covid exposed the festering boil

We're stupid for letting it go on. Afraid of being called whatever bullshit they would call us

If anyone ever questioned me about a pronoun, I would immediately walk away from them

In general I don't think I've ever called someone woman or man or anything when speaking to them. I call them by their name or if I don't know it I just say "hey".

If someone started to tell me their pronoun I'd just walk away from them before they could finish the sentence. Or if it's someone I couldn't escape like a coworker then my reply would be "I'll just refer to you by your name" and leave it at that.

But I haven't and I won't even use pronouns when talking to someone. Just tell me your name or don't even talk to me because I do not care what your string of imaginary pronouns are. They are stupid, meaningless and a colossal waste of my time.

Used to they would say "don't label me" now they demand you label them.

Forum List

Back