What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This monster (Zac Stacey) was let out on 10k bail

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not only is he currently free but is supposedly going into "treatment"

The government failed to protect her and her poor child. THIS is why the second amendment exists. I hope she has purchased a gun and I almost hope she gets a reason to use it.

Thank God prosecutors are looking out for the "fairness" of defendants when it comes to bail right?!
Ex NFL player needed a "fair" bail amount....

This is the source of vigilantes

As to my rational thoughts on it they are these.
1. He should have been denied bail as he is a clear and present danger to others.
2. He should be charged at a minimum with aggravated felony assault and battery.
3. He should be given the largest sentence possible.
4. His parental rights should be stripped from him.

Our prosecutorial system is COMPLETELY BROKEN. These should not be elected positions as that leads to political corruption and partisan actions.

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't want to watch the video.

But let me guess . . .

He's black?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Black. Of course he is. That's what they do.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Assaulted the baby too.

Would most likely be described as an animal, but animals don't kill for the fun of it.

I wish women would learn.

And when the police are finally and completely neutered, monsters like this guy are going to start finding out what real justice is. Right ladies?

Last edited:

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Assaulted the baby too.

Would most likely be described as an animal, but animals don't kill for the fun of it.

I wish women would learn.
In other news interviews she said she had filed previous complaints to the police but they always failed to act so this time she released the video to force the states hand.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its way past time that we take a real close look at the power we give to appointed judges...they don't stand for re election so they feel all powerful and untouchable...even the bad ones that do intentional harm to our nation....its got to stop...we need some mechanism to impeach and remove idiot justices like this one....if that woman or her child is harmed it should come back on this judge....he or she should share a cell with this wife beater....

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its way past time that we take a real close look at the power we give to appointed judges...they don't stand for re election so they feel all powerful and untouchable...even the bad ones that do intentional harm to our nation....its got to stop...we need some mechanism to impeach and remove idiot justices like this one....if that woman or her child is harmed it should come back on this judge....he or she should share a cell with this wife beater....
Agree 100%

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I should have put a warning tag before the video. Hopefully a mod can do that? It's pretty violent

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Judges must face consequences for being too lenient with violent offenders...its the only way to stop this repeated violent crime we are seeing....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Judges must face consequences for being too lenient with violent offenders...its the only way to stop this repeated violent crime we are seeing....
They need to learn what it feels like when someone much bigger and stronger than them throws them around, kicks and punches THEM!

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not only is he currently free but is supposedly going into "treatment"

The government failed to protect her and her poor child. THIS is why the second amendment exists. I hope she has purchased a gun and I almost hope she gets a reason to use it.

Thank God prosecutors are looking out for the "fairness" of defendants when it comes to bail right?!
Ex NFL player needed a "fair" bail amount....

This is the source of vigilantes

As to my rational thoughts on it they are these.
1. He should have been denied bail as he is a clear and present danger to others.
2. He should be charged at a minimum with aggravated felony assault and battery.
3. He should be given the largest sentence possible.
4. His parental rights should be stripped from him.

Our prosecutorial system is COMPLETELY BROKEN. These should not be elected positions as that leads to political corruption and partisan actions.
It's what she deserves for white privilege.

Why is everyone so mad about it?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List