This might teach you the reality of politics of the USA

Good for you to have the courage to express yourself. There's been hardly anything but denial and posing as openminded Americans on this board today.

You on the other hand make no mistake! The message is clearly in murdering political opponents!

Can we finally get into the truth that needs to be spoken. You need secession or another civil war.

Good for you to have the courage to express yourself. There's been hardly anything but denial and posing as openminded Americans on this board today.

You on the other hand make no mistake! The message is clearly in murdering political opponents!

Can we finally get into the truth that needs to be spoken. You need secession or another civil war.
An amical, peaceful divorce would suit me just fine. Won't happen, but would suit me right down to my toes.

An amical, peaceful divorce would suit me just fine. Won't happen, but would suit me right down to my toes.
Your balls fell off already and you're backsliding out of your message of shooting each other. Stick with it or fk off with the big boy bravado. That shit with the big guns is over the top!

Well yes, it would be a divorce alright. You seem to get it, but you offer zero answers. It's pretty much a waste of time for another 5 years or so. The carnage??

If true then good! I didn't hear anything that straight forward. It wasn't well done for a few reasons. For one, he spent too much time trying to disclaim any loyalty.

What to say? The country's in big trouble and people are going to turn to shooting each other.
He is the kind of person who speaks out as if his audience is aware of his views and tends not to repeat them very often.

He is the kind of person who speaks out as if his audience is aware of his views and tends not to repeat them very often.
Poor grammar and no point made. I like your attitude Robert, so far at least and I think you do have some point.

Youre country is really in some big trouble.

Finally his point at about 21 minutes. "nothing is going to happen,"

He's wrong because a lot is going to happen. Just nothing to do with his priorities of something to improve the situation.

What 'is' going to happen is that the political divide is going to become deeper and wider, and will probalby erupt into widespread violence.

He just doesn't understand that there is no possible common political ground for America.

The threats of killing the libs/cons are real. they really do consider each other vermin.
Create a Vacuum and Nature Will Fill It

Remember back to a time Repugs controlled the House and the Senate while Holder was skating free of Contempt of Congress leaving 800 Mexican nationals and military dead with American law enforcement murdered. Going behind the Mexican Government's back flooding Mexico's cartel with over 2,000 weapons. Everything from AK47's to Barrett Snipper Rifles and everything in between. Repugs did nothing. Obama murdered 300 thousand with 6,000 sorties of bunker busters and cluster bombs in Libya accusing a leader that had no homeless, gas was 14 cents a gallon, a kick ass economy and the prisons over flowed with terrorist as obama made made jokes as that great leader was shot, stabbed and beat to death while Hillary cackled like an old hen finding a 12 inch rooster. Repugs did nothing. Obama still wasn't done. The South Africa Lawyers Assosation put out a statement saying obma had murdered tens of thousands of innocent Men, Women Children all over Africa along with American citizens without due process. What did the Repugs do? not a damn thing. Both parties, genocide after genocide why we taught ISIS everything they know. ALL the clowns need jailed. THE REST OF YOU CLOWNS BETTER WAKE UP. On both sides of the shit hole.

Forum List

Back