This May Tick A Lot Of Conservatives Off, But i agree with Biden - Afghanistan War Can NOT Be Won

Sure it can be won

We just aren't gonna do it

We could have ethnically cleansed those fuckers long ago. If we're not going to do that then this war is pointless to continue. I don't think we should have nuked Vietnam either, but it would have been a lot easier to pick out the ones we want in afghanistan.

These groups are divided ethnically and geographically very cleanly in Afghanistan. Pashtuns speak a different language and live in a different part of the country. Who are the core of what we call the "taliban"

They want ancient laws of hospitality we can enforce ancient laws about retribution......Just wiping a people out isn't very profitable tho so that was never on the table.

We could've won the war in Afghanistan.

But it wouldn't have been pretty, and it wouldn't have been popular.

As long as we're strapped by "rules of engagement", we will always be the one who throws the second punch. Seeing as there's no escaping that, that second punch needs to be one of overwhelming might and violence...

As long as we're strapped by "rules of engagement", we will always be the one who throws the second punch. Seeing as there's no escaping that, that second punch needs to be one of overwhelming might and violence...
Well what is win? How many collateral lives are acceptable. What is the mission?

Biden speeds up US withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban resurges, admin. insists war 'cannot be won''cannot be won'
NO 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED'

Biden speeds up US withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban resurges, admin. insists war 'cannot be won'

Actually, 1st you have to decide / identify WHAT 'The War In Afghanistan' was.

If the mission in Afghanistan was to exact retribution from the Taliban for 9/11/01 - Mission Accomplished.....but we stayed too long.

If the mission was to liberate Afghanistan from Taliban control - Mission Accomplished....but we stayed too long. We couldn't stay there forever to ensure it stayed that way.

If it was to impose our idea / concept of Democracy on Afghanistan it was a massive failure

I agree with Biden, though - what the Afghanistan war has become and the reasons we were / are there can't be won. We should have been out long ago....

That being said, I believe we we have not seen the last of Afghanistan and will end up going back, only if it is to bomb the shite out of the Taliban and ISIS again...and you can count on both to move back into Afghanistan.

I also believe invading Syria was a bad f*ing idea, a move we should never have made, and that we should immediately withdraw our troops from that country as well.

Why would that piss off conservatives?

How things are carried out is what's important. I don't know anyone who believes we could have saw a victory in Afghanistan. Doesn't mean you pack up and leave without paying your debts.

We should have just cracked open their fucking mountains

goat herders would understand that

Biden speeds up US withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban resurges, admin. insists war 'cannot be won''cannot be won'
NO 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED'

Biden speeds up US withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban resurges, admin. insists war 'cannot be won'

Actually, 1st you have to decide / identify WHAT 'The War In Afghanistan' was.

If the mission in Afghanistan was to exact retribution from the Taliban for 9/11/01 - Mission Accomplished.....but we stayed too long.

If the mission was to liberate Afghanistan from Taliban control - Mission Accomplished....but we stayed too long. We couldn't stay there forever to ensure it stayed that way.

If it was to impose our idea / concept of Democracy on Afghanistan it was a massive failure

I agree with Biden, though - what the Afghanistan war has become and the reasons we were / are there can't be won. We should have been out long ago....

That being said, I believe we we have not seen the last of Afghanistan and will end up going back, only if it is to bomb the shite out of the Taliban and ISIS again...and you can count on both to move back into Afghanistan.

I also believe invading Syria was a bad f*ing idea, a move we should never have made, and that we should immediately withdraw our troops from that country as well.

So why did Democrats cry foul when Trump wanted to pull forces out? Are Democrats fucking retarded or something??

There ya go....

Within days of the incident, top military officials knew Tillman had died as a result of friendly fire. They withheld that information from the public and Tillman’s family because it didn’t fit the narrative of football player-turned-Army warrior dies an American hero fighting off the enemy.
Lieutenant General Stanley McChrystal approved the Silver Star citation on April 28, 2004, less than a week after his death with a detailed account, including the phrase “in the line of devastating enemy fire.” It never happened. When the nationally televised memorial service took place 11 days after Pat’s death, the truth remained untold.
Five weeks after Tillman’s death, the Army finally admitted what had happened. The coverup could continue no longer. There was too much pressure. In March 2007, after the Pentagon released its report on the events surrounding Tillman’s death and coverup, his brother Kevin testified before congress and had some pointed words for the military.

“The deception surrounding this [Tillman] case was an insult to the family: but more importantly, its primary purpose was to deceive a whole nation. We say these things with disappointment and sadness for our country. Once again, we have been used as props in a Pentagon public relations exercise.”

So there you have it. Pat Tillman was murdered by jew Army Rangers. And you have cheered and cheered and cheered that, because Pat was murdered for noticing there was

NO TARGET

Not a priority "Osama" = NO TARGET

Taliban = NO TARGET

911 = Zionist Fraud

You = factless truthless Zionist Traitor

So why did Democrats cry foul when Trump wanted to pull forces out? Are Democrats fucking retarded or something??
My guess is they didn't want to let president Trump be able to declare he brought US troops home...

THE MEDIA CRIED FOUL. THE MEDIA.

Why?

The MEDIA is ZIONIST. They want US troops fighting and dying in the Middle East forever to help the only country they care about = Israel

There ya go....

So there you have it. Pat Tillman was murdered by jew Army Rangers. And you have cheered and cheered and cheered that, because Pat was murdered for noticing there was
There I go WHAT? NOWHERE did I see in what you posted that Tillman, the victim of a 'Friendly Fire' incident, was killed by a JEWISH Army Ranger.

Oh by the way - "And you have cheered and cheered and cheered that"...

F* You, cockroach. I have never celebrated the death of one of my fellow brothers or sisters i arms. If you had ever served, especially in a combat unit under fire you would understand what your fellow soldiers mean to you and what you would do to save their lives.

You are a pathetic, cowardly, lying, POS anti-Semite., emboldened only by your anonymity.

that Tillman, the victim of a 'Friendly Fire' incident, was killed by a JEWISH Army Ranger.

Who are Elliott and Jacobsen???

Two of the Rangers who LIED about it....

Is Elliott a Jewish name.....

See the source image

See the source image

Always the same answer

"Islamic Terror" = Zionist fraud and treason

CIA/Mossad does 95% of terror = Putin

Who are Elliott and Jacobsen???

Two of the Rangers who LIED about it....

Is Elliott a Jewish name.....

See the source image

See the source image

Always the same answer

"Islamic Terror" = Zionist fraud and treason

CIA/Mossad does 95% of terror = Putin

I should have known it was going to be another Conspiracy Theory again with you.
Tillman was killed in a 'Friendly Fire' incident, one the military tried to keep quiet for a while because Tillman was 'hi-profile'.

There was no 'conspiracy theory' where Jews/Mossad murdered Tillman. Again, dude - get help

I should have known it was going to be another Conspiracy Theory again with you.
Tillman was killed in a 'Friendly Fire' incident, one the military tried to keep quiet for a while because Tillman was 'hi-profile'.

There was no 'conspiracy theory' where Jews/Mossad murdered Tillman. Again, dude - get help

You = Zionist Traitor devoid of a molecule of patriotism to America

THE MEDIA CRIED FOUL. THE MEDIA.

Why?

The MEDIA is ZIONIST. They want US troops fighting and dying in the Middle East forever to help the only country they care about = Israel
The problem is, the likes of the Geneva Convention and Human Rights. Each Taliban member caught should have been executed. You have to fight fire with fire. If they caught a Westerner, they would have beheaded/shot him/her. Westerners are the laughing stock of the Middle East.

Yes as long as our troops are allowed to shoot first and ask questions later. We lose the wars when Dem leaders handcuff our soldiers with stupid policy decisions.
It has nothing to do with politics.

Our rules of engagement hinder us...

Forum List

Back