This May Tick A Lot Of Conservatives Off, But i agree with Biden - Afghanistan War Can NOT Be Won

Unfortunately the OP and his ilk are not interested in a FORENSIC AUDIT of what happened in Afghan....

why "Osama" was NOT A PRIORITY
why W flipped off TNA and allowed Taliban to win the Afghan Civil War
who murdered Pat Tillman and why
were the Gitmos really AQ
what was up with Cheney waterboarding Gitmos
Did Cheney lie when he said he "knew" Saddam was arming AQ with chem and bio
What was Cheney's evidence of that

Until you pull your pro Israel bullshit off your head and see it for what it was, you are nothing but a supporter and enabler of massive zionist treason against America, and the blood of Pat Tillman is all over your face.
Why again are you not pro Israel? Before you go into the false notion of Israel OCCUPYING PALESTINE and that devilish claim, I can point out the 5 distinct times in history where the muslim world rejected a two state solution. I can go into how Jordan who owns the EAST BANK killed thousands of PALESTINIANS. In fact this notion of PALESTINIAN PEOPLE is only a new term relatively. When Egypt owned the territory, there were no PALESTINIANS then.

Let me know if you want to me to tell you the 5 distinct times in history the two state solution was rejected (not by Israel.)

Why again are you not pro Israel?

What has Israel ever done for us, the US?

Nothing good....

Israel is the greatest liability America has ever acquired....

Perhaps you still think 600F buring jet fuel caused 2200F motlen steel????

R.7d5a3bd72f856c7ce16a1421001b0818

See the source image

Maybe you can tell us who is the guy talking to Carter NSA Zbigniew in these three KGB photos....

See the source image

R.2284db89c7bc91f9a6e097859f172298

See the source image

See the source image

Nothing good....

See the source image

Maybe you can tell us who is the guy talking to Carter NSA Zbigniew in these three KGB photos....

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Oh you are a truther. Got it. You are a nutbag. Just saying.

On ignore.

I just said a small prayer for you.

Biden speeds up US withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban resurges, admin. insists war 'cannot be won''cannot be won'
NO 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED'

Biden speeds up US withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban resurges, admin. insists war 'cannot be won'

Actually, 1st you have to decide / identify WHAT 'The War In Afghanistan' was.

If the mission in Afghanistan was to exact retribution from the Taliban for 9/11/01 - Mission Accomplished.....but we stayed too long.

If the mission was to liberate Afghanistan from Taliban control - Mission Accomplished....but we stayed too long. We couldn't stay there forever to ensure it stayed that way.

If it was to impose our idea / concept of Democracy on Afghanistan it was a massive failure

I agree with Biden, though - what the Afghanistan war has become and the reasons we were / are there can't be won. We should have been out long ago....

That being said, I believe we we have not seen the last of Afghanistan and will end up going back, only if it is to bomb the shite out of the Taliban and ISIS again...and you can count on both to move back into Afghanistan.

I also believe invading Syria was a bad f*ing idea, a move we should never have made, and that we should immediately withdraw our troops from that country as well.

Whether it could be won isn't up for debate. The best way to get out is what's being discussed.

Nothing good....

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Steel only has to be heated to about 500 degrees F before it loses most of its strength.

One conspiracy theory shot down,

I found out last night that approximately 50,000 Afghan troops have been killed during the war. Looks like they will fight. So who is funding and supporting the Taliban?

Oh you are a truther. Got it. You are a nutbag. Just saying.

On ignore.

I just said a small prayer for you.

You cheered when Israel

offed JFK
offed RFK
offed the USS Liberty
offed MLK
offed 250 Marines in Lebanon and tried to false flag it to hezbo
did 911
lied us into Iraq and Afghan
armed and funded ISIS, ISIS leader being Simon Elliot, Mossad agent

and you stood up and gave a standing ovation when Jew Army Rangers shot Pat Tillman and lied about it, blaming AQ again....

FUCK YOU TRAITOR. DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH VERY SOON.

Nothing good....

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

You another flat earth conspiracy nut too?

Biden speeds up US withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban resurges, admin. insists war 'cannot be won''cannot be won'
NO 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED'

Biden speeds up US withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban resurges, admin. insists war 'cannot be won'

Actually, 1st you have to decide / identify WHAT 'The War In Afghanistan' was.

If the mission in Afghanistan was to exact retribution from the Taliban for 9/11/01 - Mission Accomplished.....but we stayed too long.

If the mission was to liberate Afghanistan from Taliban control - Mission Accomplished....but we stayed too long. We couldn't stay there forever to ensure it stayed that way.

If it was to impose our idea / concept of Democracy on Afghanistan it was a massive failure

I agree with Biden, though - what the Afghanistan war has become and the reasons we were / are there can't be won. We should have been out long ago....

That being said, I believe we we have not seen the last of Afghanistan and will end up going back, only if it is to bomb the shite out of the Taliban and ISIS again...and you can count on both to move back into Afghanistan.

I also believe invading Syria was a bad f*ing idea, a move we should never have made, and that we should immediately withdraw our troops from that country as well.

We never really defined what "win" meant in Afghanistan.

You cheered when Israel

offed JFK
offed RFK
offed the USS Liberty
offed MLK
did 911

and you stood up and gave a standing ovation when Jew Army Rangers shot Pat Tillman and lied about it, blaming AQ again....

You're a nut

Whether it could be won isn't up for debate. The best way to get out is what's being discussed.
Agreed....the question of 'winning' is moot (and depends on your definition of 'winning'). There is no question that what Biden had planned / thought he had planned was NOT the way to get people out / leave Afghanistan.

Steel only has to be heated to about 500 degrees F before it loses most of its strength.

One conspiracy theory shot down,

If you are a patriotic American, be THOROUGH....

Zionist LIE. Democrats LIE. Zionist "Republicans" LIE.

and this steel pouring out of the south tower was not 500F

See the source image

You cheered when Israel

offed JFK
offed RFK
offed the USS Liberty
offed MLK
did 911

Dude, you are seriously f*ed up in the head and are a flaming anti-Semite.....other than that your posts are amusing. :p

Get help. No, SERIOUSLY, get help.

You cheered when Jew Army Rangers shot Pat Tillman for noticing there was NO TARGET, and lied about it, the same lie as 911

with US rounds from US Army Ranger rifles....

WTF?! :oops:

:itsok:

Forum List

Back