This may seem inflamitory but i have to ask...

Could be as simple as ADHD.

Is this new for him? I mean - has anybody seen him over the years, and he's always been so?

:eusa_think:

Something to consider.

Although, I dont really buy into this "ADHD" thing.... I think people are just naturally fidgety and sometimes just cant sit still very long.

Im going to be watching next time I see him on tv though :lol:

Last edited:
You're kidding, right?
He's high energy.

No, I'm not kidding. I watched him 2 days ago in a sit down interview where he squirmed like a 5 year old in church. I was stunned. Then I thought maybe he has some type of disorder or something. I dunno but it just looked like he had just done a line 10 minutes earlier. I will check YouTube and see if I can find the interview.

Listen dude, I'm a disabled vet myself, I have back issues also. I squirm just as much sitting at the house as I do at work, I just cannot sit still, my sciatic nerve just torments me. If he has back issues this could be why he fidgets. Dont judge him by his fidgeting, judge him by his voting record.

Listen dude? How bout read dude. I didn't judge, I didn't accuse, I asked. Simple as that. And for the record I would never vote for a drug user no matter who the opposition was.

I figured my post would be missunderstood or taken out of context. I'm not for or against anyone YET

First off I'm not trying to bash Perry or start any rumors but I have to ask. I like Perry somewhat but I'm still undecided on whom I will support. Having put that out of the way here is my question....

Has anyone else noticed Perry fidgets a lot in interviews? And I mean an abnormal amount. As in, maybe he has a speed problem? I've seen him in sit down interviews where he simply could not sit still and some of his body movements were awkward. I've had employees with drug issues that at times are hardly noticeable until mistakes are made.
I just couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who as an adult feels the need to use drugs to cope. IF THAT'S WHAT I'M SEEING. Or does he have some kind of medical condition that makes him appear fidgity?
Let's be clear, I'm not saying he is I just want to know if anyone else suspects it.

Butt plug?
Support Obama and you won't have to worry about it. Problem solved.

No, I'm not kidding. I watched him 2 days ago in a sit down interview where he squirmed like a 5 year old in church. I was stunned. Then I thought maybe he has some type of disorder or something. I dunno but it just looked like he had just done a line 10 minutes earlier. I will check YouTube and see if I can find the interview.

Listen dude, I'm a disabled vet myself, I have back issues also. I squirm just as much sitting at the house as I do at work, I just cannot sit still, my sciatic nerve just torments me. If he has back issues this could be why he fidgets. Dont judge him by his fidgeting, judge him by his voting record.

Listen dude? How bout read dude. I didn't judge, I didn't accuse, I asked. Simple as that. And for the record I would never vote for a drug user no matter who the opposition was.

I figured my post would be missunderstood or taken out of context. I'm not for or against anyone YET

As BD BOOP says.... "HEY NOW"

:lol:

First off I'm not trying to bash Perry or start any rumors but I have to ask. I like Perry somewhat but I'm still undecided on whom I will support. Having put that out of the way here is my question....

Has anyone else noticed Perry fidgets a lot in interviews? And I mean an abnormal amount. As in, maybe he has a speed problem? I've seen him in sit down interviews where he simply could not sit still and some of his body movements were awkward. I've had employees with drug issues that at times are hardly noticeable until mistakes are made.
I just couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who as an adult feels the need to use drugs to cope. IF THAT'S WHAT I'M SEEING. Or does he have some kind of medical condition that makes him appear fidgity?
Let's be clear, I'm not saying he is I just want to know if anyone else suspects it.

Butt plug?

Yea, umm, not a chance in hell.

Butt plug?

Yea, umm, not a chance in hell.

How do you know? He may really like "butt plugs".

Is this new for him? I mean - has anybody seen him over the years, and he's always been so?

Something to consider.

Although, I dont really buy into this "ADHD" thing.... I think people are just naturally fidgety and sometimes just cant sit still very long.

FWIW, I also thought of ADHD right away. I have it. Not taking any meds right now and I bounce all the time.

But when I take speed ... er, I mean the legal amphetamines for ADHD of course, lol ... the fidgeting goes away.

Speed slows me down!

Something to consider.

FWIW, I also thought of ADHD right away. I have it. Not taking any meds right now and I bounce all the time.

But when I take speed ... er, I mean the legal amphetamines for ADHD of course, lol ... the fidgeting goes away.

Speed slows me down!

If only pot were legal :rolleyes:

I found one video but this isn't the interview that caught my attention. He does squirm and itch a lot in this one but it seems normal compared to the one I watched the other day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nENfeHhaZP0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Rick Perry slams Obama! - YouTube[/ame]

Naw, I don't play those games.

I have to agree..... Grampa is a class act, and would have just come out and said that if it was the case.

Crass act? I agree.

YaRly.jpg

Fidgeting can be but is not necessarily a symptom of drug abuse.

If you know anyone who has been trained in criminal interrogation they will tell you that fidgeting typically reveals nervous anticipation of being exposed. The phenomenon is most commonly seen in children who are being questioned about something they are hiding.

The fidgeting is caused by a subliminal effort to disguise outward indications of deceit.

No, you are not the only one who notices that. I never have, but plenty of people have pointed it out to me.

Forum List

Back