This Kitten is Driving Me CRAZY!

dont give people milk to cats or kittens....a lot of them cant handle it....

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

clark of course is the handsome cat on the left...tiff is on the right....

i am sorry yall have ugly cats.

:happy-1: OHHHH!!!! WHAT PRECIOUS LITTLE CREATURES!!!!

He is now almost 3 months old. Paul sent me a planter for my birthday, I put it up high above on my computer stand. Well, ole' bratty kitty wants to climb on TOP of my computer, then on the tower, to the top of the computer stand to eat the plant!

He also likes to jump on top of the TV center and try to get into the doors that keeps the movies, etc. in them. He can OPEN the plastic doors I have (the kind that stores things) and get inside them.

Is this a demon kitty? :eek:

I have the same kitten!!!!

He is so bad I think he might be a member of al qaeda!!!!

Sounds like a typical kitty to me. Do you have a couple corrugated cardboard scratching pads and a pot of grass for it to nom on?

Paul? Strange name for a cat.

Yes, I have those scratching posts things. We also put out mini-Echo's old Barbie dollhouse, she likes to play in that, and climb on top of it play with the top of the ball on the scratching post! :lol:

I should get a pot of grass, that's a good idea!

PS-Kitten is sitting in my lap as I type this, that's the only way I can calm her down, she LOVES to sit in mommy's lap! :)

Don't forget the spray water bottle to correct undesirable behavior.

Limited success with the spray bottle concept. I had a cat that would just close his eyes and hunker down waiting for the spray and then go about his business. Your cat is bored. Get him/her a buddy (second cat).

He is now almost 3 months old. Paul sent me a planter for my birthday, I put it up high above on my computer stand. Well, ole' bratty kitty wants to climb on TOP of my computer, then on the tower, to the top of the computer stand to eat the plant!

He also likes to jump on top of the TV center and try to get into the doors that keeps the movies, etc. in them. He can OPEN the plastic doors I have (the kind that stores things) and get inside them.

I think he just wants to learn how to drop a bomb in the toilet. Could be waiting for a new roll of toilet paper, who knows with cats? Teach him how to drink out of the tub faucet, that is pretty entertaining. The cat I was talking about in the last post, actually would say something close to, I want water. We turned on the tub to a trickle and he would drink from the spout. Crazy stuff.

Seems to me that you have a neat kitty.

i like cats. but i find cats who live solely in an apartment depressing. they act generally weird, then shit on the carpet. we had a cat for more than 20 years. it spent most of the time outdoors doing whatever cats do. slept when home. cool cat.

I don't have a cat nor would I get a cat and so far I've had no problems with them nor do I miss them. If you insist on buying something that you have to feed, clean up their shit, take to the vet and terrorizes your home then you may as well have a baby.

( babies don't get fleas and nor drag nearly as many dead animals or insects into you home for approval.)

Nope, you'd be discribing teenagers right there friend.

I think he just wants to learn how to drop a bomb in the toilet. Could be waiting for a new roll of toilet paper, who knows with cats? Teach him how to drink out of the tub faucet, that is pretty entertaining. The cat I was talking about in the last post, actually would say something close to, I want water. We turned on the tub to a trickle and he would drink from the spout. Crazy stuff.

This kitten is fascinated with water, I flush the toilet or run the faucet he comes running to check it out, and he has done the drink from the faucet thing. When I first got him I was taking a leak with the bathroom door open and he came running to see what was going on and "splat" pee right on his head, he didnt like getting his head washed with the shampoo.:lol:

This kitten is fascinated with water, I flush the toilet or run the faucet he comes running to check it out, and he has done the drink from the faucet thing. When I first got him I was taking a leak with the bathroom door open and he came running to see what was going on and "splat" pee right on his head, he didnt like getting his head washed with the shampoo.:lol:

At first I would say, do you want water? Alex would jump up on tub and wait for me to turn it on. Later, he would stand in the hall and say something very close to, I want water. Sure enough, every time he would go to the tub and take a drink when you turned it on. He never really got the "r" in water down. More like, I want wawa.

At first I would say, do you want water? Alex would jump up on tub and wait for me to turn it on. Later, he would stand in the hall and say something very close to, I want water. Sure enough, every time he would go to the tub and take a drink when you turned it on. He never really got the "r" in water down. More like, I want wawa.

He is doing as well as Barbara Walters... and she had a long career at NBC. Call them up, they might have a job for him

He is doing as well as Barbara Walters... and she had a long career at NBC. Call them up, they might have a job for him

At age 17, Alex was put down five years ago. He survived cancer of the elbow and had his left front leg removed. Lived four years after that. In his prime, he was 17 pounds, 36 inches from nose to tail tip and 15 inches high at the shoulder. The vet said, and still says to this day, he was the largest nonfat cat he has ever seen. Jet black (technically brown) with yellow eyes. Great Halloween cat.

My big fat tabby likes to lay next to me on the arm of the couch and get spanked........He looks like a gargoyle with his head hanging down the end of the arm and LIKES to be spanked. I have thought about getting him some leather S&M gear and putting a spanking session on you tube. LOL!

The current resident meower here is named Daisy. She likes to lay on the forced air vents. Ours are on the floor. It gives her some serious dry skin, which results in her licking most of the longer fur off her tummy in the winter. Ideas? I am NOT dressing her in a sweater.

The current resident meower here is named Daisy. She likes to lay on the forced air vents. Ours are on the floor. It gives her some serious dry skin, which results in her licking most of the longer fur off her tummy in the winter. Ideas? I am NOT dressing her in a sweater.

I don't know, try rubbing lemon juice on her belly? the taste should put her off too much licking.

This is Princess Kitters just hours after we found her in a parking lot. She's the most ungrateful kitty, but we still love her. :D

0606091931.jpg

This is Princess Kitters just hours after we found her in a parking lot. She's the most ungrateful kitty, but we still love her. :D

0606091931.jpg

She is DARLING!
How old is she now?

And thank you,thank you, thank you for saving her! :thup:

She is DARLING!
How old is she now?

And thank you,thank you, thank you for saving her! :thup:

Look how filthy she was. We found her last June, so she's at least 8 months.

0605092010.jpg

Forum List

Back