This kind of stuff here

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas

Is why so many people hate cops.
Giving out bullshit revenue generating tickets to out of towners who can't be reasonably expected to take time off work to come back and fight them in court, is an old hustle, and it hasn't gotten any better with age.
If that wasn't bad enough, the out of control ego on this one pissant cop, is exactly why some cops do get hurt, guy was 100% correct about that, but saying that out loud, only constitutes a threat in the imagination of some entitled douchebadge.

Tickets.jpg

• Banned
White guy, so no big deal
That's another problem with fixing this shit; instead of dealing with the actual problems in American LE, everybody goes down the rabbit hole looking for all this rampant racism, which is just as imaginary as the "threat" this man is accused of making.
So instead of fixing anything, we waste a shitload of time and money on bullshit "diversity" training, and on witch hunts for "white supremacists" that don't actually exist.

And LE stays shitty, and is only going to get worse, as any cop worth a shit cuts his losses and gets out. So morons with bad attitudes like the dangerous clown in the video, are going to be the norm.

Police are nothing but a revenue arm for the state.

The Supreme court has ruled that cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public. After all they can be doing more important things like writing traffic tickets.

• Banned
Younger cops are all about the ego. If you get pulled over by a cop less than 40....prepare to meet a Nazi
Where I live we all know each other so the only people who get stopped is out of towners...

Younger cops are all about the ego. If you get pulled over by a cop less than 40....prepare to meet a Nazi
Where I live we all know each other so the only people who get stopped is out of towners...
There's some of that here too.

I'm not a fan.

I'm not a fan.
The summers around here burn out the cops, the EMTs and the locals since the place is invaded for three months by drunks and campers floating down the river in a never ending par-tay...

Police are nothing but a revenue arm for the state.

The Supreme court has ruled that cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public. After all they can be doing more important things like writing traffic tickets.
It's just a little extortion racket for the privileged , now back the blue....(no way)

I'm not a fan.
The summers around here burn out the cops, the EMTs and the locals since the place is invaded for three months by drunks and campers floating down the river in a never ending par-tay...
We just got a speed trap.

I'm trying to fit in here so I haven't really pointed out that the entire PD could be replaced with a couple speed bumps or maybe a roundabout.

Here's more crap from the big bad blue boys:

Police handcuffed a Black woman who is deaf and asked her kids to interpret. Advocates say that violates the ADA.​

N'dea Yancey-Bragg, USA TODAY
Fri, May 21, 2021, 1:23 PM

Newly released body camera footage shows Nevada officers repeatedly asking the children of a Black woman who is deaf to interpret for her as she was being detained, which advocates say is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The North Las Vegas Police Department released the footage Thursday, nearly two months after Andrea Hollingsworth was handcuffed in front of her 11-year-old twin daughters.
The body camera video provides a new perspective on the incident, which was also captured by Hollingsworth on Facebook Live. Hollingsworth's video, which now has more than 77,000 views, sparked backlash last month from the local chapters of the NAACP and ACLU and advocates from the deaf community.
The video shows an officer pulling Hollingsworth out of the car and instructing her to sit on the curb, as she tries to communicate that she can't hear. The officer tells the family she was being stopped because a friend had reported Hollingsworth was "stalking and harassing" them.
The children told police that Hollingsworth had recently moved out of an apartment and was trying to get $200 of rent money back.

I'm not a fan.
We just got a speed trap.

I'm trying to fit in here so I haven't really pointed out that the entire PD could be replaced with a couple speed bumps or maybe a roundabout.
With our cops the perps don't need to flee the scene by running our hefty heifers in uniform the perp can merely walk away...

Giving out bullshit revenue generating tickets to out of towners who can't be reasonably expected to take time off work to come back and fight them in court, is an old hustle, and it hasn't gotten any better with age.
If that wasn't bad enough, the out of control ego on this one pissant cop, is exactly why some cops do get hurt, guy was 100% correct about that, but saying that out loud, only constitutes a threat in the imagination of some entitled douchebadge.

I've had more encounters like that with cops back in the day than I care to remember. I have no love for cops, and I don't think they should have any sort of immunity. Too many of the sons a bitches became a cop because they love the power trip, and that's exactly the kind of person that shouldn't be a cop.

I don't have problems with cops, and have gotten out of more tickets, than had written to me.
Shit, there have been times when they could have cuffed and stuffed me with reckless endangerment.

If you are doing 102 in a 55 mph speed zone, and you pass a cop, deputy or trooper ... Pull the fuck over and stop before he turns his lights on.
Nine times out of ten , he will write you up at 70 just because he didn't have to worry about chasing you.

Fucken Beaner looking for some payback against Whitey.
I know of an hispanic DPS trooper here who has been under investigation for charges of racism for a year and a half now....... racism against another hispanic. :rolleyes:

Someone plays the race card nowadays and my automatic reaction is that they're full of shit.

Forum List

Back