This is Why You Run Thru or Over Them

We've all seen these huge dirt biker groups terrorising cities up north.
This shit needs to stop!!!
Run the motherfuckers over!!!
No decent person want to kill or injure another, but if they are clearly violent and attempting to open your door, the only thing you can do is get out of there by any means necessary.

These folks think they can get away with anything. Just a slap on the wrist and a few days jail time won't do anyone justice - and they know it. She is (was) a repeated Probation violator. She doesn't care, she knows she will be out soon and back on the street. And probably get a fresh victim.

It's the same with Antifa and BLM gangs. They have no remorse to their action. And in some cases, nothing (severely) ever gets done. I blame these blue states that allow this crap to happen....while many slip through the cracks of justice. It's these leftist lawyers that care only about the mighty dollar and could care less if these folks go back out on the streets and continue their wrath.

No decent person want to kill or injure another, but if they are clearly violent and attempting to open your door, the only thing you can do is get out of there by any means necessary.

This isnt new behavior.
A few years ago the same thing happened,they chased down a driver and beat the living shit out of him because he hit one of these miscreants while they were breaking the laws of the road.
I have zero sympathy for them.

These folks think they can get away with anything. Just a slap on the wrist and a few days jail time won't do anyone justice - and they know it. She is (was) a repeated Probation violator. She doesn't care, she knows she will be out soon and back on the street. And probably get a fresh victim.

It's the same with Antifa and BLM gangs. They have no remorse to their action. And in some cases, nothing (severely) ever gets done. I blame these blue states that allow this crap to happen....while many slip through the cracks of justice. It's these leftist lawyers that care only about the mighty dollar and could care less if these folks go back out on the streets and continue their wrath.
I think this group is gonna do some time. People will be outraged if they get a slap on the wrist

And they are white, so they dont get to play the black victim

I stand corrected. That's much much worse. disgusting savages. they deserve to be executed as an example. fucking monkeys, beating a woman.
She had a 8 year old child in the car. She dared honk her horn because they blocked traffic through 2 traffic cycles.

Other groups that cockblock the roads --

Cyclists
Bikers
Skateboarders
Joggers (even when there are sidewalks and other spaces available)
and those muthafukkin, dickheaded, brain dead fuktards in electric wheelchairs!!!!!
And n****rs!! They will walk INTO traffic and JUST FUCKING STAND THERE AND STARE YOU DOWN or pretend you don't exist!!

Joggers (even when there are sidewalks and other spaces available)
I had a run in with these. They travel in a pack of four, running side by side in the middle of the road and have forced me to come to a complete stop more than once.

A cop sided with them and told me I should take a different route!

I told the cop the LAW says pedestrians and joggers are REQUIRED to use a sidewalk if one is available.

The law didnt matter to this cop. He said "joggers have rights too, and being in a 4,000 pound vehicle it is MY responsibility to yield to them."

Cops dont always enforce the law. I didnt push it or argue. I actually have to plan my times and route to avoid these joggers!

MICHIGAN VEHICLE CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 300 of 1949

257.655 Pedestrians on highways; violation as civil infraction.

Sec. 655.

(1) Where sidewalks are provided, a pedestrian shall not walk upon the main traveled portion of the highway. Where sidewalks are not provided, pedestrians shall, when practicable, walk on the left side of the highway facing traffic which passes nearest.
(2) A person who violates this section is responsible for a civil infraction

Last edited:

Forum List

Back