This is why we have gun crime, gun thief gets 5,000 dollar bond.

Pretty much. People who can't legitimately earn the support they demand yet feel they must force their will on others go straight for the guns. It's a mindset not limited to the US, but the US is the only place where it's tolerated.

No, every other country strictly restricts who can own a gun.

We have a political arm of the Gun Manufacturers who decided their market was to keep guys like 2TinyGuy scared all the time, so they need guns.

Where exactly do the gun makers advertise.....for the last 23 years..........on t.v......in anything other than gun magazines....? You are such a fool.....

Suicide is not a crime and the rest are murders committed for the most part by people who already have criminal records.

And we have plenty of space to lock up violent criminals all we have to do is let the nonviolent criminals out on parole.

Most gun murders are domestic violence and sorry, suicide is really a bad thing.

32,000 gun deaths. You guys haven't demonstrated a corresponding good to allow this to continue.

Suicides are over 21,000 of the gun deaths......and in 2014, non gun suicide was more than gun suicide.......

And of the 8,124 gun murders....90% of those were criminals with felonies and long criminal histories.......killing each other and their family members and freinds......not normal gun owners....so keep pushing the lie...it is all you have since the facts and the truth don't support you.....

Each year according to the bill clinton Department of Justice research Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives.....and that was before more people bought and carried guns...

considering there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and there are now 357,000,000 guns in private hands in 2016....and the gun murder rate dropped 49% as that was happening....so you are wrong again ......

Yeah and people know the people with criminal records who do most of the killing and most of the people killed have criminal records and are known to the criminals who kill them

so the fuck what? None of that changes the fact that most people who commit murders have a record and that most of their victims have a record

Everyone has " a record", if you count traffic violations... That's just lazy thinking.

No....they are not the violent criminals shooting people...the people who commit murder have long, violent criminal histories that go back to their teenage years ....so you can't lie about it and expect people to let you get away with it......

80% of all murders are committed by people with criminal records. You think it's domestic violence simply because it happens indoors

Nope, they aren't.

Most people are killed by people they know. Domestic Violence. Made easier because we let too many people have guns.

Up to 90% of murder victims in big cities have a criminal record.

80% of non-suicide gun-related deaths are gang-related.

No, they aren't. IN fact, out of 16,000 homicides in the US, only 2000 are "Gang Related" (which means that if either the victim or killer were ever in a gang, it becomes "Gang related".) So it's actually only 13% that are Gang Related.

I've posted this number many times... you guys ignore it. It doesn't fit into your meme that anyone can become a monster if they have a really bad day.

Sorry twit....gang related doesn't account for the 90% of killers who have long criminal histories....home boy shooting another home boy because he insulted him on facebook is not gang related...but they are both gang members with long criminal histories........

No, they aren't. IN fact, out of 16,000 homicides in the US, only 2000 are "Gang Related" (which means that if either the victim or killer were ever in a gang, it becomes "Gang related".) So it's actually only 13% that are Gang Related.

I've posted this number many times... you guys ignore it. It doesn't fit into your meme that anyone can become a monster if they have a really bad day.
The figure, as noted in the first sentence, is for big cities. Nowhere did I present any figures for the US.

The big city numbers are particularly relevant because so many Americans live in big cities. A large number of Americans are affected by what goes on in big cities, as reflected by the stats. Big cities have problems that smaller communities and rural counties do not, and they need to address public safety issues differently, in ways appropriate to their circumstances.

The problem is, noisy, nosy people who live outside big cities and don't experience the problems faced by the people there seem to think they they have some sort of entitlement to tell people in the cities how to handle their public safety issues. If they'd accept that it's a local issue and doesn't affect them, we could reduce some of the violence on our streets.

But they won't. They insist on one-size-fits-all. I assure them that when when gun control becomes a reality, that's exactly what it will be and they will have only themselves to blame.

Sorry twit....gang related doesn't account for the 90% of killers who have long criminal histories....home boy shooting another home boy because he insulted him on facebook is not gang related...but they are both gang members with long criminal histories........

Willy Trailer Trash shooting his old lady over who drank the last can of Beer isn't gang related, but it more accurately reflects gun violence in America. You let any asshole have a gun, hilarity ensues.

Traffic tickets do not constitute a criminal record
I posted specifically says "Arrests"

Arrests aren't a criminal record, either.

You very rarely get arrested for nothing.

Most murder victims have criminal histories
Most murderers have a history with law enforcement and many of those that don't are criminals because they obtained firearms illegally

99.99 % of gun owners will never commit any crime never mind murder

These are facts

Willy Trailer Trash shooting his old lady over who drank the last can of Beer isn't gang related, but it more accurately reflects gun violence in America. You let any asshole have a gun, hilarity ensues.

And the majority of the shootings aren't people like you joe....

Sorry....actual research shows killers are not normal people who just lose it one day and commit murder.....they are individuals with long histories of violence and criminal activity, who have those records going back to at least their early teen years.....you are wrong, you are always wrong.....and there is no fixing that.....

Sorry....actual research shows killers are not normal people who just lose it one day and commit murder.....they are individuals with long histories of violence and criminal activity, who have those records going back to at least their early teen years.....you are wrong, you are always wrong.....and there is no fixing that.....
Lucky for them, we're knee-deep in guns.

Lucky for them, we're knee-deep in guns.

And yet of the 357,000,000 guns in private hands.....and please..reflect on that number....only 8,124 gun murders in the whole country....of over 320,000,000 people....can you tell the difference between those numbers?

And with those 357,000,000 guns in private hands in over 90 million homes.....1,500,000 times a year law abiding Americans use them to stop violent criminals...and save lives...many times stopping mass shooters too....

And if our criminal justice system would lock up those who are actually committing crimes with those guns before they get to murder....then that number would be a lot lower.....

Keeping in mind there were 200,000,000 guns in private hands in the 1990s......and 357,000,000 guns in private hands in 2016.....and our gun murder rate dropped 49%.....

Contemplate that please before you post....

Keeping in mind there were 200,000,000 guns in private hands in the 1990s..
No need to provide the numbers to support my post. I'm generally right.

That is hard to tell with how wrong you are on this one......
We're not knee-deep in guns? I guess it is a subjective assertion.

No...we aren't....what we have is a criminal justice system that doesn't lock up gun criminals...if we did that...then our gun murder rate would be even lower. Illinois just took a step in the right direction....Republican Governor Rauner signed a bill putting 20 year sentences on illegal gun trafficking....that is how you actually reduce gun crime.....not buy blaming law abiding people who don't use their guns for crime....

No...we aren't....what we have is a criminal justice system that doesn't lock up gun criminals...if we did that...then our gun murder rate would be even lower. Illinois just took a step in the right direction....Republican Governor Rauner signed a bill putting 20 year sentences on illegal gun trafficking....that is how you actually reduce gun crime.....not buy blaming law abiding people who don't use their guns for crime....
Where have I blamed any law-abiding citizen of anything? I spoke only of criminals.

Where have I blamed any law-abiding citizen of anything? I spoke only of criminals.

No...when you say we are awash in guns, you are implying that the mere presence of the guns leads to crime...which would meant that normal, law abiding people are becoming criminals and using their guns for crime.....the statistics I posted show that this is not the case.....that almost every gun owner is law abiding if you compare the number of guns v. the number of gun crimes....

90 million homes with guns.... v .... 8,124 gun murders.....with 357,000,000 guns in private hands.....

No...when you say we are awash in guns, you are implying that the mere presence of the guns leads to crime...which would meant that normal, law abiding people are becoming criminals and using their guns for crime.....the statistics I posted show that this is not the case.....that almost every gun owner is law abiding if you compare the number of guns v. the number of gun crimes....

90 million homes with guns.... v .... 8,124 gun murders.....with 357,000,000 guns in private hands.....
That's an unrealistic stretch. Don't try so hard to read between the lines of what I post that you overlook what I've actually said.

Wow.....you are still a dumb fuck.

Those who actually support freedom and the 2nd Amendment which protects that freedom believe that those who commit crimes with guns need to be punished....you, and your idiots on the anti gun side believe normal, law abiding people who don't use their guns to commit crimes need to be punished.....

He is a criminal caught with a gun....if you actually want to stop criminals killing and injuring people with guns, you lock them up when you catch them...for a long time...that is the only rational way to stop gun crime......anything else is dumb and again, only punishes law abiding people who don't use their guns for crime.
Their president doesn't take gun crime any more seriously then he does. They NEED gun violence as an issue.

A GOOD and COMPETENT president really could clean up our African cities with the will to do it.

But as long as Democrats are running things they'll always need the issue. That's what's behind the importation of millions of people VIOLENTLY OPPOSED to our values.

Forum List

Back