This is why John Stewart is Aweseome

The so-called news shows should have the research teach that Stewart does.

12437.png

He may be just a comedian, but he has an uncanny way of putting things into perspective, however simplfied.

Priority Fail - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

So funny and so true.

We have to watch a video, you can not surmise, paraphrase, write something other than, "He is Awesome!"

Sure, its really funny to make political jokes, I get it, even if Jon Stewart is on the wrong side of Humanity.

It's a pretty long segment and it is far better expressed by simply watching the video. Is clicking a link and spending 7 minutes watching a video too much effort?

He may be just a comedian, but he has an uncanny way of putting things into perspective, however simplfied.

Priority Fail - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

So funny and so true.

We have to watch a video, you can not surmise, paraphrase, write something other than, "He is Awesome!"

Sure, its really funny to make political jokes, I get it, even if Jon Stewart is on the wrong side of Humanity.
Pity, the Right has nothing to compare to Jon Stewart. I feel your pain.

I like Jon Stewart. He's a very sharp and astute observer of the complete lameness of the MSM.

It's a fantastic segment pointing out once again the hypocrisy of the republican party.

Pretty scary that the radical left and even the "moderate" left accepts the Comedy Channel as a legitimate source of political analysis.

^listens to conservative talk radio

Dontcha understand that there are no legal or ethical boundaries in a comedy channel rant? The Comedy Channel isn't assumed to be logical and factual analysis of important political happening so Colbert is exempt from political criticism. It's a win-win situation for union educated dumb asses liberals.

Pretty scary that the radical left and even the "moderate" left accepts the Comedy Channel as a legitimate source of political analysis.

Dontcha understand that there are no legal or ethical boundaries in a comedy channel rant? The Comedy Channel isn't assumed to be logical and factual analysis of important political happening so Colbert is exempt from political criticism. It's a win-win situation for union educated dumb asses liberals.

Hey don't get me wrong I'm pretty jealous of cons when it come to TV and radio personalities. See Cons have an army of attack dogs out there getting in the face of Democrats and activists and other left leaning people. But liberals don't have that.

Cons have Rush Limbaugh, we have Rachel Maddow. You have Sean Hannity, we have freaking Ed Schulz.

John Stewart and Stephen Colbert are funny and all... but I want a BULLY! AN ATTACK DOG! That's what you cons get to listen to! If the left had attack dogs Air America wouldn't have failed and MSNBC wouldn't be shitting the bed in ratings. They'd be doing as well as Fox News!

Thankfully the momentum of the world is forward. Maybe the left doesn't need those types of people.

Hey don't get me wrong I'm pretty jealous of cons when it come to TV and radio personalities. See Cons have an army of attack dogs out there getting in the face of Democrats and activists and other left leaning people. But liberals don't have that.

Cons have Rush Limbaugh, we have Rachel Maddow. You have Sean Hannity, we have freaking Ed Schulz.

John Stewart and Stephen Colbert are funny and all... but I want a BULLY! AN ATTACK DOG! That's what you cons get to listen to! If the left had attack dogs Air America wouldn't have failed and MSNBC wouldn't be shitting the bed in ratings. They'd be doing as well as Fox News!

Thankfully the momentum of the world is forward. Maybe the left doesn't need those types of people.

Maddow is a legitimate left wing news analyst. Nobody on the right loses much sleep about her rants. Rush is just a voice on the radio and Hannity has a couple of hours on Fox. The point of course is that the left seems to depend on the Comedy Channel for news analysis and they don't even know that the proper spelling is "Jon" Stewart.

Maddow is a legitimate left wing news analyst. Nobody on the right loses much sleep about her rants. Rush is just a voice on the radio and Hannity has a couple of hours on Fox. The point of course is that the left seems to depend on the Comedy Channel for news analysis and they don't even know that the proper spelling is "Jon" Stewart.

That Maddow doesn't affect conservatives is a testament to how unimportant she is. And I'm amazed at how quickly you dismissed Rush and Hannity despite them being 2 of the most important mouth pieces of the RNC.

As to your last point the left depends on NEWS for the news. The right depends on angry shouting men like Mark Levin. I WISH we had angry shouting people but we dont.

p.s. It's not our fault we have a sense of humor.

Straw man...
If there's a problem with the facts of the presentation please elaborate.

Political satire is one of the most effective guarantors of freedom. When politicians begin cracking down on that......you know your country is in trouble.

That Maddow doesn't affect conservatives is a testament to how unimportant she is. And I'm amazed at how quickly you dismissed Rush and Hannity despite them being 2 of the most important mouth pieces of the RNC.

As to your last point the left depends on NEWS for the news. The right depends on angry shouting men like Mark Levin. I WISH we had angry shouting people but we dont.

p.s. It's not our fault we have a sense of humor.

Wow, you ARE deaf as well as dumb....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFTVKnDSjU]Watch unhinged Ed Schultz have his own Howard Dean scream moment - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6FnILnCrY]Meow » Anderson Cooper vs. Ed Schultz « CATFIGHT!.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back