This is why I can't believe that Democrats are going to survive "Red Wave"

Right, I'm upset somewhat, too ---- I'm in favor of women being able to choose whether to have to devote their lives to some man's baby or not.

However, it seems a limited issue relative to all other the terrible stuff going on that the Democrats are doing.
I think most people believe that abortion should be available for the first trimester. If the pro-abortion people had been satisfied with that, I doubt that it'd even be an issue.

not surprised, obama deeply divided this country and he came in right after

it seems xiden policies might reserve that trend with 75 percent becoming woke after seeing him take us in the wrong direction
Immediately after Obama's inauguration he had 65% approval.

Maybe a significant portion of that 74% think that conservatives are the reason the country is going on the wrong track.
That's certainly what the left are trying to convince us of. I just don't see how that adds up. And some of these idiot lefties are still blaming Reagan for that 74%. The thing I find amazing is that the left spent four years criticizing Trump for not taking any responsibility for anything and yet when it comes to that 74% the left blame everyone else but themselves.

74% of Americans think the nation is on the wrong track.

"The poll also shows a dissatisfied public, with three-quarters of voters saying the county is headed in the wrong direction, a record 58% who say that America’s best years are behind it and 61% who say they’re willing to carry a protest sign for a day because they’re so upset."

Don't put the cart before the horse, it isn't over yet. We have to get past mid terms and primaries.

We know what concsiderable lows they will sink to in order to win and the shit they will pull. Plus we will see what they do when it looks like they are really going to lose it all. I expect them to put on a suicide vest and take everyone with them. They just might try to pull the pins on all the grenade as a fuck you on the way out the door.

Don't put the cart before the horse, it isn't over yet. We have to get past mid terms and primaries.

We know what concsiderable lows they will sink to in order to win and the shit they will pull. Plus we will see what they do when it looks like they are really going to lose it all. I expect them to put on a suicide vest and take everyone with them. They just might try to pull the pins on all the grenade as a fuck you on the way out the door.
I think you make a good point. Because look what the Dems are doing while they already ARE losing so badly -- lots of primary losses, truly awful polls, etc. They are already burning the place down: severe sentences for obvious political prisoners, attacking important rival politicians and trying to jail them, letting go all the worst criminals so they'll kill people.

So if they seriously lose the midterms, what terrible things might they do during the Fall, before the new Congress is sworn in?

I'm thinking war on China: I'm serious. All these leftists pols keep going to Taiwan right through the cordon of military ships and planes China has set up. I see trouble coming --- I think they are doing it to start a big war and burn the country down.

The poll doesn’t indicate why people think it is on the wrong track.
This is an excuse.

It really does not matter why they think it is on the wrong track. The reality is that those republicans that think it is on the wrong track are highly motivated to go out and vote. Those democrats that are dissatisfied do not have very little motivation to go out and vote. That is why the state has some weight to it, no matter what side you are on this does not bode well for the party in power.

The one saving grace for the democrats here is that the republicans are fielding crap candidates and abortion will motivate some that would not have shown up to the polls at all.

Will it be enough to maintain the senate? I do not know. It almost certainly will not be enough to maintain the house.

I for one wouldn’t count on a red wave, hell these are the same people that elected Biden and keep re-electing the same garbage. What makes you think they have the capability to grasp reality?

I think most people believe that abortion should be available for the first trimester. If the pro-abortion people had been satisfied with that, I doubt that it'd even be an issue.

Wrong.
Roe vs Wade was the first trimester.

{...
Roe v. Wade is the name of the lawsuit that led to the landmark 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision establishing a constitutional right to abortion in the United States. The SCOTUS majority opinion found an absolute right to abortion during the first trimester of pregnancy.
...}

It is the religious right fanatics who are over turning Roe Vs Wade and not allowing abortion at all, even for rape, non-viable fetus, etc.

It is the religious right fanatics who are over turning Roe Vs Wade and not allowing abortion at all, even for rape, non-viable fetus, etc.
Anti abortion militants may have over stepped their mandate. We will see in the next election.

I think it would depend on the circumstances. If a lot of election rules were changed just before the election by bodies other than State Legislatures and mail in voting were as loosely done as happened in 2020, it might be something to consider.
Dems got away with it in 2020, we knew they would try again. Sure looks like some funny business happened in Arizona.

74% of Americans think the nation is on the wrong track.

"The poll also shows a dissatisfied public, with three-quarters of voters saying the county is headed in the wrong direction, a record 58% who say that America’s best years are behind it and 61% who say they’re willing to carry a protest sign for a day because they’re so upset."

Looks like they made it. LOL

Forum List

Back