Gutfeld! Rules Late Night

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Greg Gutfeld's program is now the #1 late night comedy/interview program, even though he's on cable and all the others are on free teevee.

Why?....Because he is funny and the others are not, and never have been.

Suck on it Colbert, Kimmel, and Fallon!

maxresdefault.jpg

I do like Tyrus. He tells it like it is, and is a current leading sports figure as the NWA TV champion.

The man's real name is Brodus Clay and he originally hails from the Planet Funk.

Greg Gutfeld's program is now the #1 late night comedy/interview program, even though he's on cable and all the others are on free teevee.

maxresdefault.jpg

He's very funny.

The last time I spent a couple minutes trying to wade thru kimmel's mental illness, I wanted to call 911 to help out the audience. They were tittering nervously as kimmel lost his shit over the latest Trump derangement (he played the wrong ball at Pebble Beach in '87?) whatever the fuck it was.... it felt like the audience was being held at gunpoint, like soviet times.

maxresdefault.jpg
I rarely tune in to Fox News. But I have made it a point when schedule allows to tune into Gutfeld. He is a genuinely funny guy.

maxresdefault.jpg
Saw it for first time last night. What a horrible show. He sounds just like USMB Republicans though. Trying to be funny. Obsessed with gays. Said something about fake vaccines last night. And Tusli Gabbard was on to say the "media" isn't news. But everything she accused the media of, is exactly what she, Gutfeld and the other guests were doing. Spreading misinformation, divisive. I can see why Republicans would love this show. But, it's nowhere near as good as the Daily Show. I don't care how many cons watch it.

Forum List

Back