What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is where Moral Relativism (liberalism) leads to........:(

-Cp

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
2,911
Reaction score
360
Points
48
Location
Earth
Man says he has right to have sex with children
Associated Press
Last update: August 03, 2006 – 6:16 AM


CLEVELAND — A man accused of sexually assaulting nine boys with physical or mental disabilities told a judge that having sex with children is a sacred ritual protected by civil rights laws.

Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs.

"I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Distasio said some of his congregants are among the victims in this case. Distacio, of Rocky River, is accused of molesting two disabled boys he tutored at his home and raping seven autistic boys at a Cleveland school for special-needs students where he was a teacher's aide. All but one of the victims were under 13.

A conviction on rape counts involving any of the eight younger boys would mean an automatic sentence of life in prison without parole eligibility, prosecutors said.

Distasio tried unsuccessfully in June to fire his court-appointed lawyer because he wouldn't pursue a religious freedom defense. Distasio could represent himself if the attorney remained as an adviser, Judge Kathleen Sutula said.

Rocky River is 9 miles west of Cleveland.

http://www.startribune.com/484/story/592619.html
 

sitarro

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
5,186
Reaction score
1,028
Points
153
Location
USA
A lot of us saw this coming(no pun intended)....You open up Pandora's box and don't be surprised with the deprived, degenerate, distgusting human waste pours out.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/9621055/detail.html

Ohio Man Claims Right To Have Sex With Boys

Admitted Pedophile Says Children Can Consent

POSTED: 6:52 am EDT August 3, 2006
CLEVELAND -- It was probably not a defense the court had heard before.
A suburban Cleveland man accused of sexually assaulting nine disabled boys told a judge Wednesday that his apartment was a religious sanctuary where smoking marijuana and having sex with children are sacred rituals protected by civil rights laws.
The admitted pedophile offered a surprising defense Wednesday to 74 charges of rape, drugs and pandering obscenity to minors.

Appearing in an Ohio court for a pretrial hearing, Phillip Distasio, 34, of Rocky River, Ohio, said he was a pedophile.
He told the judge, "I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years. The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."
Distasio, a self-professed pagan friar, is representing himself on 74 charges. He said he's the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, and that some of his congregants are among the victims in his case.
The judge told Distasio to confine his arguments to secular laws at his trial, scheduled to begin Sept. 11.
"If you want to challenge the law, that's your right to do so," Judge Kathleen Sutula said. "But we're going to follow the laws of Ohio in this courtroom."
Cuyahoga County Bill Mason said Distasio was arrested after he wanted to write a blog for the Lakewood Library. Officials noticed something was wrong and notified Rocky River police.
Distasio was arrested on charges he molested two disabled boys he was tutoring at his home. He's also accused of raping seven other autistic children at a Cleveland school for special-needs students, The Plain Dealer reported. All but one of the boys was under 13, which carries a mandatory life-in-prison sentence if he is convicted, the paper reported.
Police said they found journals at Distasio's apartment in which he described his illegal activities, along with child pornography and videotapes of him engaged in sex with boys, The Plain Dealer reported
"Not all pedophilia is bad, and sex [with boys] can be healthy," Distasio told the court.
According to the journals, two of Distasio's victims were so helpless they could never tell anyone what happened.
"The defendant describes acts in which he had autistic children and he did what I would call sadistic sexual acts with these children," said Mason.
The school he ran from his apartment was called Class Cutters. According to Distasio's Web site, students and parents chose the curriculum in the school for unique children.
But prosecutors said it was little more than a trap that snared one victim and then another.
"Like all predators, he used this one child to bring other children to him and that's what was happening, and that's how he got his second victim," said Mason.
And prosecutors believe there may be more victims.
Distasio has a history of working with children dating back 10 years.
Prosecutors said he could be sentenced to life in prison if convicted.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
 

dmp

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
13,088
Reaction score
746
Points
48
Location
Enterprise, Alabama
Gay rights gone unrestrained.
 

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
Because obviously anyone who thinks that Social Security is a good program that helps the elderly also supports pedophilia.
 

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
30,980
Reaction score
6,136
Points
1,130
Location
From the Back of Beyond
LOL...yeah, it's liberalism that's lead to this guy being a paedophile...sure...RATFLMAO...What next, liberalism was responsible for the nazis? Or how about the influenza epidemic of 1918? :tdown2:
 

dmp

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
13,088
Reaction score
746
Points
48
Location
Enterprise, Alabama
Dr Grump said:
LOL...yeah, it's liberalism that's lead to this guy being a paedophile...sure...RATFLMAO...What next, liberalism was responsible for the nazis? Or how about the influenza epidemic of 1918? :tdown2:


Liberals practice Moral Relativism. That's the connection.
 

insein

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
6,096
Reaction score
358
Points
48
Location
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Dr Grump said:
LOL...yeah, it's liberalism that's lead to this guy being a paedophile...sure...RATFLMAO...What next, liberalism was responsible for the nazis? Or how about the influenza epidemic of 1918? :tdown2:

No. Liberalism is repsonsible for making pedophiles, transsexuals, people that have sex with animals, etc be seen as normal by us uneducated masses. They didnt cause these people to be freaks. They worked on changing the minds of the masses to make it seem like these people arent freaks. I.E. ACLU.

The right to marry a 9 year old boy debate will be coming soon and the ACLU and the left will be leading the charge for his rights.
 
  • Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
30,980
Reaction score
6,136
Points
1,130
Location
From the Back of Beyond
insein said:
No. Liberalism is repsonsible for making pedophiles, transsexuals, people that have sex with animals, etc be seen as normal by us uneducated masses. They didnt cause these people to be freaks. They worked on changing the minds of the masses to make it seem like these people arent freaks. I.E. ACLU.

The right to marry a 9 year old boy debate will be coming soon and the ACLU and the left will be leading the charge for his rights.


Really? the ACLU are for paedophiles? Got a link? As for homosexuals, transexuals....like hetros, if they are of age, who cares. it's their life not yours. If they start pulling down churches, or demanding you don't have sex with your wife, you might have a point. But unlike neocons, most homos I know are live and let live kinda people. IE, they don't interfere with other's lives...
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,795
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
Dr Grump said:
Really? the ACLU are for paedophiles? Got a link? As for homosexuals, transexuals....like hetros, if they are of age, who cares. it's their life not yours. If they start pulling down churches, or demanding you don't have sex with your wife, you might have a point. But unlike neocons, most homos I know are live and let live kinda people. IE, they don't interfere with other's lives...

just little stuff like trying to change the meaning of marriage which happens to be quite an old hetero "custom", "tradition" or "Institution".
 

jillian

Princess
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
85,462
Reaction score
17,710
Points
2,220
Location
The Other Side of Paradise
dilloduck said:
just little stuff like trying to change the meaning of marriage which happens to be quite an old hetero "custom", "tradition" or "Institution".

Perhaps we just don't understand why you care what other consenting adults do with their lives...regardless of what one calls it.

By the by, until "liberals" came along, segregation was okay, too. Seems that was a "custom", "tradition" or "Institution", too.
 

dmp

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
13,088
Reaction score
746
Points
48
Location
Enterprise, Alabama
I really thought you and Grump were Pro-homosexual rights. What if that guy was BORN wanting to screw little boys?
 

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
30,980
Reaction score
6,136
Points
1,130
Location
From the Back of Beyond
dmp said:
I really thought you and Grump were Pro-homosexual rights. What if that guy was BORN wanting to screw little boys?

Are you pro hetrosexual rights? What if a guy was BORN that wanted to screw little girls? Does he represent hetrosexuals?
 

dmp

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
13,088
Reaction score
746
Points
48
Location
Enterprise, Alabama
Dr Grump said:
Are you pro hetrosexual rights? What if a guy was BORN that wanted to screw little girls? Does he represent hetrosexuals?

I'm Pro Absolute Right and Absolute Wrong. Homosexuality is WRONG. It's destructive and bad behaviour. This guy is just ONE example of homosexuality gone rampant; a homosexual who was never taught to control his urges. If this guy were cured of his homosexuality, those poor kids would never have been raped.
 

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
30,980
Reaction score
6,136
Points
1,130
Location
From the Back of Beyond
dmp said:
I'm Pro Absolute Right and Absolute Wrong. Homosexuality is WRONG. It's destructive and bad behaviour. This guy is just ONE example of homosexuality gone rampant; a homosexual who was never taught to control his urges. If this guy were cured of his homosexuality, those poor kids would never have been raped.

So, using your logic, if the killer of Polly Klass had been cured of his hetrosexuality, she would still be alive?
 

dmp

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
13,088
Reaction score
746
Points
48
Location
Enterprise, Alabama
Dr Grump said:
So, using your logic, if the killer of Polly Klass had been cured of his hetrosexuality, she would still be alive?


The difference is, heterosexuals speak out against that shit. Homoseuxals never hold their own lifestyle accountable. They deflect: "He's not a HOMOSexual...he's a pedophile!"

:-/
 

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
30,980
Reaction score
6,136
Points
1,130
Location
From the Back of Beyond
dmp said:
The difference is, heterosexuals speak out against that shit. Homoseuxals never hold their own lifestyle accountable. They deflect: "He's not a HOMOSexual...he's a pedophile!"

:-/

Well it's true. They are paedophiles. I know the anti-home brigade love putting them in the same box, which is probably why they say that. I don't see homos trying to put hetro paedophiles in the same box at hetros. Are you surprised at their reaction?
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,795
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
jillian said:
Perhaps we just don't understand why you care what other consenting adults do with their lives...regardless of what one calls it.

By the by, until "liberals" came along, segregation was okay, too. Seems that was a "custom", "tradition" or "Institution", too.

Grump made the claim that homos just sit around and mind thier own business--I disagreed
 

OCA

VIP Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
7,014
Reaction score
223
Points
83
Location
Washington D.C.
dmp said:
I'm Pro Absolute Right and Absolute Wrong. Homosexuality is WRONG. It's destructive and bad behaviour. This guy is just ONE example of homosexuality gone rampant; a homosexual who was never taught to control his urges. If this guy were cured of his homosexuality, those poor kids would never have been raped.

In other words if American society started teaching that homosexuality was wrong ad we stopped coddling these degenerates most of this shit would never happen.
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top