This is where Moral Relativism (liberalism) leads to........:(

GunnyL said:
And yeah, a pedophile that attack little boys is a homosexual pedophile.

True statement!

What some of us are trying to get some others to understand is this statement is not an indicator that homosexuality equals pedophilia or leads to pedophilia. In the same way that you and I don't consider heterosexual pedophiles to be fellow heterosexuals, I imagine that homosexuals try to maintain a distinction between themselves and homosexual pedophiles. This seems reasonable to me.

MissileMan said:
True statement!

What some of us are trying to get some others to understand is this statement is not an indicator that homosexuality equals pedophilia or leads to pedophilia. In the same way that you and I don't consider heterosexual pedophiles to be fellow heterosexuals, I imagine that homosexuals try to maintain a distinction between themselves and homosexual pedophiles. This seems reasonable to me.

So they have two problems instead of one. One does not negate the other.

GunnyL said:
So they have two problems instead of one. One does not negate the other.

To suggest that homosexual pedophilia is not a separate condition from homosexuality is pure speculation on your part. As opposed to speculation as you present yourself in another thread, I'm surprised to see you embrace it here.

Forum List

Back