This is what the US is up against

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So, this illegal Chinese lab was operating in California and teaming with mice infected with Covid.

But this is just one, I'm sure there are more.

Get ready for the next Pandemic.

You say the media and political figures are not talking about this?

The hell you say!

"The discovery last December launched investigations by federal, state and local authorities who found no criminal activity at the medical lab owned by Prestige Biotech Inc., a company registered in Las Vegas, and no evidence of a threat to public health or national security. Nonetheless, it was just the beginning of a case that this summer fueled fears, rumors and conspiracy theories online about China purportedly trying to engineer biological weapons in rural America."

Yep, why get off a "winning" horse when you can double-down with help from their chi-com allies?

It was fascinating watching the narrative change and pivot in real time as the needs of the dem party evolved throughout the 2020 election cycle.
The Chinese are at war with the US.

The only question is, is the Swamp on their side?

"The discovery last December launched investigations by federal, state and local authorities who found no criminal activity at the medical lab owned by Prestige Biotech Inc., a company registered in Las Vegas, and no evidence of a threat to public health or national security. Nonetheless, it was just the beginning of a case that this summer fueled fears, rumors and conspiracy theories online about China purportedly trying to engineer biological weapons in rural America."

So the Left wing loons in California are saying the lab with Covid mice was legit?

Well I guess can only mean the Left is helping Xi destroy the country.

It is the only explanation.

So, this illegal Chinese lab was operating in California and teaming with mice infected with Covid.

The hell you say!
Tucker Carlson predicts that the next fake "pandemic" won't fly now that the American people are better informed about the last scheme/scam. However, he predicts a "hot war" with Russia, which should cause sufficient distraction during the next election season.

So the Left wing loons in California are saying the lab with Covid mice was legit?

Well I guess can only mean the Left is helping Xi destroy the country.

It is the only explanation.
Sure. Or it could be that a company called Prestige Biotech just didn’t get the permits and has a CEO with who may be a Chinese citizen.

Nazi dems will exploit the new variant, BA.2.86 for "vaccine" mandates and further fascism. BA.2.86 symptomatic cases in UK are apparently 1 per 67 population. We are currently hunting for a legitimate citation for this.

It's not much of a "question".....Anyone that talks of decoupling from the chi-coms scares the bejeezus out of the swamp/deep state.....They immediately break out in fear mongering tripe of a Russia/China alliance.
The Dims only talk about how bad Russia is

But last time I checked, Putin did not have biological weaponized labs running in the US.

Funny that.

The Dims only talk about how bad Russia is

But last time I checked, Putin did not have biological weaponized labs running in the US.

Funny that.
The deep state has convinced many Americans Putin is the worst human on the planet. They cannot even figure out they are under their control and understand what we are going through.

The Chinese released a bio weapon to undermine Trump in 2020 so their Boy could get into the White House and it worked. So it is likely that they will do it again if the need be.

Sad when the proles can't even be certain their political whores or the ruling class that own them are working in the interests of a hostile foreign government or not.

The hell you say!
Best way to spread a new COVID strain is create it inside the United States.

Oh, I think there is no doubt that the swamp is fully bought by the chinese.

Where are all those Democrats who jumped in to deny this story when I posted it the first time?

Oooops....here's one of them, right on time. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back