Zone1 This is What the Government has done for Whites

Because today blacks are being favored - for jobs, for promotions, for college programs, for grad school, you name it.
I don’t really take issue when people are helped, if it gets them out of poverty, helps them get better jobs, etc. what does bother me is the constant whining about what was given to whites, IN THE PAST, which does not help whites today. Denying that any whites today have worked for what they have is a HUGE lie.

I don’t really take issue when people are helped, if it gets them out of poverty, helps them get better jobs, etc. what does bother me is the constant whining about what was given to whites, IN THE PAST, which does not help whites today. Denying that any whites today have worked for what they have is a HUGE lie.
The problem is when they are helped at the expense of someone else who has to pay the price.

The problem is when they are helped at the expense of someone else who has to pay the price.
We all pay for people on welfare, who aren’t trying to better themselves and make a living off taxpayer money. I’m all for the elderly and truly disabled and a temp fix for those in dire need, but not making a career out of it when they are able bodied.

America was largely built on the WASP work ethic. :up:

We all pay for people on welfare, who aren’t trying to better themselves and make a living off taxpayer money. I’m all for the elderly and truly disabled and a temp fix for those in dire need, but not making a career out of it when they are able bodied.
I definitely agree with that. I know of four adults, all on food stamps and rent subsidies, who absolutely refuse to take a job. In the meantime, everywhere I go there are long lines and help wanted signs. And now, to make things even worse for self-supporting people, the county just announced that they need more funding ”to support those impacted by COVID” and are considering instituting a new income tax.

IOW, they need more money from self-supporting people to pay the living expenses of those still using COVID as an excuse not to work. That’s liberals for ya.

America has 330 million people. You found 4. We have supported whites for a long time. I think you need to stop lying to yourself and recognize that.
1) What’s this “we have supported whites” shit? Blacks are more likely to be on welfare than whites, who are more likely to be paying taxes that provide welfare.

2) Also, and this is telling, why are you assuming that the four lazy adults I know who refuse to take a job and accept welfare are black? We were talking about about the problem with welfare - in that it encourages laziness and promotes the idea that work is optional - in general.

America has 330 million people. You found 4. We have supported whites for a long time. I think you need to stop lying to yourself and recognize that.
You have your prophetic destiny, we have ours.

Because today blacks are being favored - for jobs, for promotions, for college programs, for grad school, you name it.

Get real. For every white person who has missed out on an opportunity due to Affirmative Action (and I would consider myself one), there have been a dozen times where a white person has gotten an opportunity because of nepotism, the old boy network, or other advantages.

You guys can bark and rant all you want but things I said are documented. Whites have been given what you think AA is since this country started. It's not even a real debate. This is a fact. You guys run your mouths about everybody elses dependence on government when in reality whites have been hooked on government handouts like it's crack. Poor whites get welfare, farmers get government subsidies not to farm, oil companies get subsidies, you have corporate welfare, and then we have whites whining about paying taxes. The want of something for nothing has been a tradition in the white American community. So perhaps it's time for you right wing whites to pull that big beam out of your eye and get rid of your arrogance.

Uh, that's kind of everyone, IMAVICTIM. No one likes paying taxes, everyone like programs that benefit them. That you are swinging for the fences for things like farm subsidies shows you kind of have a weak argument.

Same here. In fact, when one of them is on the run, the media will ask the public’s help in capturing him and gives all sorts of information - height, weight, age range, etc., - but they notably omit race. In 95% of the cases, it is a black or a Hispanic, and in the latter case, it is usually an illegal.
IN LIBERAL CANADA the news calls them all youths.

I definitely agree with that. I know of four adults, all on food stamps and rent subsidies, who absolutely refuse to take a job. In the meantime, everywhere I go there are long lines and help wanted signs. And now, to make things even worse for self-supporting people, the county just announced that they need more funding ”to support those impacted by COVID” and are considering instituting a new income tax.

IOW, they need more money from self-supporting people to pay the living expenses of those still using COVID as an excuse not to work. That’s liberals for ya.
universal basic income worldwide soon, wef says. planned; all.

History shows what was done. Whites have been given everything they have by the government and some of that is tax money made by blacks. Whites get most of the welfare in every form. As for your second paragraph all you do is complain about blacks or blame blacks. So the only thing that's telling is your sever hatred of blacks.

Uh, dude, if the best thing you can come up with is "Farm subsidies" (Needed to keep agricultural markets stable and keep the country fed), you really don't have much of a case.

The thing is, most of these welfare programs serve a purpose. Social security exists so old people won't starve when they get too old to work. Farm subsidies exist because we need stable agricultural production to both feed our own people and engage in international trade.

Poverty relief programs in many ways perpetuate poverty.. this is one of the few things that Conservatives are right on, even though they are right in the most shitty way possible.

They discourage marriage, which is how you get the woman with four kids by three baby-daddies.
They discourage work, which is why you have the working poor person who won't work more than 32 hours a week, because going up to 40 will disqualify them from Section 8, SNAP and Medicare.
Bill Clinton attempted welfare reform, which was almost immediately rolled back by Barack Obama.

History shows what was done.
That’s history. Now blacks are favored, and whites are unfairly discriminated against. I am opposed to racism, unlike you.
Whites have been given everything they have by the government and some of that is tax money made by blacks.

Many whites sacrificed and worked hard and applied their brains and effort to get what they have. And for generations, more blacks have been given stuff, proportionate to their numbers, by whites who pay more taxes, proportionate to their numbers. And that’s still not enough for you.
Whites get most of the welfare in every form.
Duh. That’s because whites outnumber blacks five to one. But blacks are twice as likely to be on welfare than whites.
As for your second paragraph all you do is complain about blacks or blame blacks. So the only thing that's telling is your sever hatred of blacks.

I don’t “complain” about blacks at all. Nor do I hate them. I point out that they are responsible for their own outcomes, via their own choices. I also point out that it is racist to bend over backwards to favor blacks because of race.

You, otoh, complain about whites incessantly, rail about what they did to “you” in the past, and call everyone a racist - especially if they are of the religion that can’t be named.

Wisconsin liberals have nominated a black man to the U.S. Senate; Madella Barnes. who is very sympathetic to black criminals and wants most of them released from prison. He has also supported defunding the police, as well as ICE.
Edit: Mandela Barnes

Forum List

Back