this is what folks should care about! "Will GOP's split on Ukraine hurt midterm chances? "

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
who cares about what foreigners do to each other? the important thing is our elections, my friends. The GOP needs to unify fast (i don't care what the message is gonna be) on something so that they present a united front in the midterms, my friends!

Other than Ukraine being an excuse for the markets to run up prices, I do not think that voters will be swayed by the Ukraine mess at all.

November can't come fast enough.
No Republican will vote for a democrat in 2022 or 2024.
Not many indys will vote for a democrat in 2022 or 2024
Not all democrats will vote for a democrat in 2022 or 2024.

Any questions?

November can't come fast enough.
No Republican will vote for a democrat in 2022 or 2024.
Not many indys will vote for a democrat in 2022 or 2024
Not all democrats will vote for a democrat in 2022 or 2024.

Any questions?

I'll bet Joe Manchin gets a lot of attention come 2024.

who cares about what foreigners do to each other? the important thing is our elections, my friends. The GOP needs to unify fast (i don't care what the message is gonna be) on something so that they present a united front in the midterms, my friends!

I highy doubt the midterms will be decided on Ukraine, especially when the GOP have been the ones pushing to send weapons to Ukraine for years and they want self sufficient oil extraction in the U.S, NOT reliance on Russian oil.

With the average monthly food budget at over $1,000 and gas at $10.00 a gallon, the Ukraine won't even register. That is even if we don't turn into Ukraine West ourselves.

Forum List

Back