This is what “America-Last” looks like. Buckle up.

Blah, just a low-rent NYC version of dem fear mongering when there is about to be a .gov shutdown or austerity measures.....Police, fire, and "education" get slated for cuts.

All they want is for the US tax-payer to foot the bill for what they said they wanted really bad.
True, but those cuts will happen. No reason for a bailout when you can hang illegal campaign contributions on someone's head.

It's what happens when you vote for retards. Enjoy!!

I suspect the cuts in city services is only the start of what NY will pay for their illegals. The welfare costs, (housing, medical care, food, etc.), will take a bit more time to fully account for. The welfare medical costs are going to be an especially big bill for the taxpayers.

It’s all fun and games and free stuff for Biden’s illegals. Biden keeps raising incentives for the illegals and handing out the gifts. This all gets better and better for the illegals as it get worse for everyone else.

I suspect the cuts in city services is only the start of what NY will pay for their illegals. The welfare costs, (housing, medical care, food, etc.), will take a bit more time to fully account for. The welfare medical costs are going to be an especially big bill for the taxpayers.

It’s all fun and games and free stuff for Biden’s illegals. Biden keeps raising incentives for the illegals and handing out the gifts. This all gets better and better for the illegals as it get worse for everyone else.
It as reported last week that 6 billionaires just upped and took their money to.....Wait for it........Miami Florida. I see NYC becoming the new Detroit soon, where only the very poor and low income families will be left to foot the bill.....

Forum List

Back