This... Is... TREASON...

you stick with your basic english, perfessor, and i will laugh at you and your inane rantings, especially when you try to use german. that's always funny.

Of course you will, and you laughing at me is like this guy pointing at Tom Cruise screaming..

1627391722159.png

damn, you slow turnip.

not my spelling. the spelling as used in the retarded source, you dumb fuck.
...and you typed this

i see Rio Grand, and Rio Grand Valle in the awesome source of the OP.

indicating you agree. Now you say it's a "retarded source", you disingenuous prick.

It's actually "Rio Grande Valley"

Both you and the OP misspelled it, dumb fuck.

It's 5,000 hours documented apprenticeship with licensing bonding insurance paperwork to cover your ass in a blue collar union trade or you ain't got shit under those damn Democrat labor unions anyways. Walk on eggshells all your life don't do or say anything out of line politically or they blackmail you out of the labor union and shitlist you from here to kingdom come.
Unions?
Republicans killed them for corporate profit, thanks Reagan.
Now they have to rely on immigrants, for even more profit.
That's fine with republicans, they need another tax break.

...and you typed this

i see Rio Grand, and Rio Grand Valle in the awesome source of the OP.

indicating you agree. Now you say it's a "retarded source", you disingenuous prick.

It's actually "Rio Grande Valley"

Both you and the OP misspelled it, dumb fuck.

please. accept that you are a very obtuse moron who could not follow a thread, and move on.

You best watch your mouth, incel boy.

If there's a Nazi here, he's in your mirror. Trump is a rapist, and a pervert, and a racist, and a misogynist, and a serial liar, and a narcissist psychopath, and a con-man, and a grifter, and a tax criminal, and a traitor.

You white-rights behave in EVERY respect like Nazis. And Trump's mannerisms obviously were copied from Mussolini, another of your heroes.
You are an IDIOT

You better watch someone doesn't just put you down like a rabid dog. You've already proven your insanity and threat to America.

Trump is a rapist,

and a pervert,

and a racist,

1608928123583.png

and a serial liar,
Obama said we could keep our plan and our doctor and SAVE $2500! One Obumma lie is bigger than ALL of Trump's lies put together.

and a narcissist psychopath, and a con-man, and a grifter, and a tax criminal, and a traitor.

At least Trump was legally elected in an honest election. Now I realize I've just kicked your ass badly, so I'll leave it at that so your wounds can heal.

If there's a Nazi here, he's in your mirror. Trump is a rapist, and a pervert, and a racist, and a misogynist, and a serial liar, and a narcissist psychopath, and a con-man, and a grifter, and a tax criminal, and a traitor.

You white-rights behave in EVERY respect like Nazis. And Trump's mannerisms obviously were copied from Mussolini, another of your heroes.

Go fuck yourself Mr. Tough Guy.

No like everything else he paid his way out of the situation.. if we had truly just laws in this country, the wealthy who commits so much fraud would be in the prisons. trump would be in there for life, on fraud cases alone.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back