THIS is the type of republican we need more of!

THIS is the type of republican we need more of!​

img680.jpg

Explain, how did Trumps ‘Operation Wetback’ “fail” the american public?
I suspect that you can’t so you won’t.

You can stop this nonsense at any time. Since it never was successful it's not easy to show where it failed because it would take some form of success to compare it to. And, even today, it's a failure. Not one single Administration has been anything other than a friggin failure.

And I know why. Bet you don't have a clue since you honestly believe that Rump was a success at it.

Throw down the gauntlet and put the WEAK left on notice that you're not gonna play their damn game.
Block ALL legislation until the border is delt with.
Crying over a mask? The poor thing. How would Karen like to wear a mask for 12 hours working in a hospital treating COVID patients who are dying because they listened to her & other right wing maniacs?

Crying over a mask? The poor thing. How would Karen like to wear a mask for 12 hours working in a hospital treating COVID patients who are dying because they listened to her & other right wing maniacs?
Badger wears a mask indoors in Wisconsin to respect and honor science and medicine now confronting Stupidity in such places as street-shitting San Francisco, Louisiana, and dumbed-down and dangerous Appalachia.

Throw down the gauntlet and put the WEAK left on notice that you're not gonna play their damn game.

You get dumber as you get older. If you think refusing to wear a mask is some kind of "gauntlet", you'd even dumber than I thought you were. If you think that the border is the biggest problem you have, you need to look around you.

Illegal were NEVER your biggest problem. The lying Republicans who keep crashing your economy are your biggest problem.

You get dumber as you get older. If you think refusing to wear a mask is some kind of "gauntlet", you'd even dumber than I thought you were. If you think that the border is the biggest problem you have, you need to look around you.

Illegal were NEVER your biggest problem. The lying Republicans who keep crashing your economy are your biggest problem.

Yeah, we should all start listening to our brilliant 15 year old's who are very liberal for the most part. In what backwards world do you lefties live in where kids are wiser and more enlightened than older adults? Just think about that for a minute. You are an adult and agree with the fiscal and social policies of the majority of blissfully ignorant young teens. Alarm bells should be sounding, but indoctrinated Liberals never grow up. They remain childlike their entire lives, which is why they are in agreement with physiological children.

Illegals crossing our borders is a huge problem in this country for many reasons.

The border is being dealt with. Now Mexico doesn't want the US sending back people to Mexico when they get rejected from crossing the border...I suppose people like you know this already and are being obtuse for you republican god(s).

I appreciate your honesty in being clear about your goals.

You sure you aren't jumping the gun? A lot of dems still believe that you are about stupid shit like Peace and Freedom and Diversity.

You sure you have the power to kill them too, if needed?
You antivaxer antimasker Karens and Kevins will do it to yourselves. No need for me to get my hands dirty.

You antivaxer antimasker Karens and Kevins will do it to yourselves. No need for me to get my hands dirty.

Bullshit. Don't walk it back now. How many of your enemies do you want to see dead? Millions? Tens of millions?

Mass murder ALWAYS happens when commies take over. Indeed, it normally grows to genocide.

What level are you looking for?

Forum List

Back