This is the race and racism section

And I'm not going to answer a question after I've taken 32 years of personal responsibility.

You really need to step back, but this is the only pace you'll get traction because in the real world you must have a complete understanding of the issues. That you don't have.
All I'm asking for is my side of the issue to be honest. In a normal world, that shouldn't be so tough.

The other side of this is so ugly and so ignorant and so dishonest that it would make things much easier to actually see improvements.

But no, Americans have simply lost the capacity to have an honest conversation, because we'd have to give an inch now and then.

I'm no longer convinced my side of this issue actually WANTS to see improvements.

Give an inch on what? To you honesty means blame.
Honesty means honesty.

If you really think this is 100% "their" fault, and you appear to, then there's nothing else to say.

I do because of the laws/policies that have been made. Maybe you study them before you start talking. You can't be honest when you don't know what you are talking about.
Maybe I do, and you just don't like what I'm saying.

So, keep doing what you're doing. Working out great so far, huh?

Actually you don't. My record of work in the real world has had me getting support from a republican secretary of our state and a democratic senate minority leader. It has allowed me to organize things that bought rich white suburban communities into the hood. So what I do works. And it works real well. If you believe what these racist idiots think carry any weight you're as stupid as them.

All I'm asking for is my side of the issue to be honest. In a normal world, that shouldn't be so tough.

The other side of this is so ugly and so ignorant and so dishonest that it would make things much easier to actually see improvements.

But no, Americans have simply lost the capacity to have an honest conversation, because we'd have to give an inch now and then.

I'm no longer convinced my side of this issue actually WANTS to see improvements.

Honesty means honesty.

If you really think this is 100% "their" fault, and you appear to, then there's nothing else to say.

I do because of the laws/policies that have been made. Maybe you study them before you start talking. You can't be honest when you don't know what you are talking about.

Actually you don't. My record of work in the real world has had me getting support from a republican secretary of our state and a democratic senate minority leader. It has allowed me to organize things that bought rich white suburban communities into the hood. So what I do works. And it works real well. If you believe what these racist idiots think carry any weight you're as stupid as them.
Then I'm guessing your a helluva lot more civil there than you are here.

But if you think it's 100% the other side's fault, you're blind.

And by the way, I lay far less blame on Blacks than I do on the White Regressives who are enabling their worst behaviors.

That doesn't even make any sense. Are the snakes responsible for the black condition of today?
You understood it perfectly well.

Japanese weren't all bad. But white man just bombed in 1945
Muslims ain't all bad. But white man just bombed their countries

So of all sudden black people are supposed to now recognize that "all white people's ain't bad" since when have whites used that logic on black people ?

Evil people can do good. Serial killers and rapists have done good in their lives at some point.

Just because someone does good, that does not mean they are good

Even the Devil does good.

Less than 1 percent. And they were created to combat the white racism prevalent here.. Therefore I have taken responsibility. Maybe you learn what responsibility really is.

If you want to have a honest discussion ...
You started around 15% of the first page of threads in this section of the forum.

Which ... There is nothing wrong with that ...
And I encourage you to express your hatred when you cannot find more productive ways to move forward.

I'm quite confident that if I created a 300 threads blaming blacks for all Americas ills no one would be doing all this crying.

So ... You think adding rich white people (gentrification) is a good idea ... You're catching on ... :thup:

That doesn't even make any sense. Are the snakes responsible for the black condition of today?
You understood it perfectly well.

Japanese weren't all bad. But white man just bombed in 1945
Muslims ain't all bad. But white man just bombed their countries

So of all sudden black people are supposed to now recognize that "all white people's ain't bad" since when have whites used that logic on black people ?

Evil people can do good. Serial killers and rapists have done good in their lives at some point.

Just because someone does good, that does not mean they are good

Even the Devil does good.
"Japanese weren't all bad. But white man just bombed in 1945". Never heard of Pearl Harbour, you fucking clueless noob? :21:

"Muslims ain't all bad. But white man just bombed their countries" Yes, they are, they all follow sharia law, ever heard of it?

"So of all sudden black people are supposed to now recognize that "all white people's ain't bad" since when have whites used that logic on black people ?" Always.You're just ignorant on purpose.

"Evil people can do good. Serial killers and rapists have done good in their lives at some point." :08621:

"Even the Devil does good" you're delusional on top of everything else.

Honesty means honesty.

And by the way, I lay far less blame on Blacks than I do on the White Regressives who are enabling their worst behaviors.

I am not sitting with people who are telling me how blacks are dumb, criminal ,stupid lazy, and worthless either I am not going to be civil with uncivil people. I have 20/20 vision and I say what I do after 32 years of combat on this field We see just how much you don't know by your last line.

Honesty means honesty.

I am not sitting with people who are telling me how blacks are dumb, criminal ,stupid lazy, and worthless either I am not going to be civil with uncivil people. I have 20/20 vision and I say what I do after 32 years of combat on this field We see just how much you don't know by your last line.
"Combat" indeed. Good luck with that.

So ... You think adding rich white people (gentrification) is a good idea ... You're catching on ... :thup:

Actually I don't think gentrification is a good idea. The things I organized were marches and events. Gentrification is a stupid ass misguided idea by whites. The answer is using the same community development money on investing in entrepreneurs in the black community in order to create businesses and to build or renovate affordable housing.

"Combat" indeed. Good luck with that.

Until you actually are involved in these kinds of negotiations you won't understand how anyone can say that.

Actually I don't think gentrification is a good idea. The things I organized were marches and events. Gentrification is a stupid ass misguided idea by whites. The answer is using the same community development money on investing in entrepreneurs in the black community in order to create businesses and to build or renovate affordable housing.

Well that's good too ... Let us know when you can foot the bill and are no longer just a liability.

Well that's good too ... Let us know when you can foot the bill and are no longer a liability.

The real liability to his country is the group of whites like you. We pay taxes, therefore community development tax dollars should not only go to whites.

The real liability to his country is the group of whites like you. We pay taxes, therefore community development tax dollars should not only go to whites.

The liability is when you have to use someone else's money to finance your operations ... :thup:
The color of your skin doesn't change that.

At least you are smart enough to milk the government and stay out of debt.
Sooner or latter you may even be able to accomplish things on your own.

"Japanese weren't all bad. But white man just bombed in 1945". Never heard of Pearl Harbour, you fucking clueless noob? :21:
Of course I've heard of Pearl Harbour ? What's your point ?
"Muslims ain't all bad. But white man just bombed their countries" Yes, they are, they all follow sharia law, ever heard of it?
Once again. What's your point ?
Always.You're just ignorant on purpose.
My point is all of sudden you want us to recognize that there are some white people that are racist. OK. Who ?

See here is the problem. White people have ALLOWED the white supremacists to have the most power. They are the ones who are running stuff.

And if I'm wrong and you are right then I challenge you to name ONE social problem that affects black people that is not a result of white supremacy.

Because I would say EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM on the planet that affects masses of people is the fault of the white supremacists

And once again, if I'm wrong, I challenge you to name one.

Of course I've heard of Pearl Harbour ? What's your point ?
Once again. What's your point ?
Always.You're just ignorant on purpose.
My point is all of sudden you want us to recognize that there are some white people that are racist. OK. Who ?

See here is the problem. White people have ALLOWED the white supremacists to have the most power. They are the ones who are running.

And if I'm wrong and you are right then I challenge you to name ONE social problem that affects black people that is not a result of white supremacy.
You said "white man just bombed in 1945". The US didn't just bomb them for nothing, you retarded noob. I sure hope that you're not this bad at black history, but somehow I get the feeling that, ya, you probably are.

Sharia law is barbaric, also meaning bad. Or are you a sharia lover?

How have I allowed White Supremacist to be in power? And which ones? Please name names.

"I challenge you to name ONE social problem that affects black people that is not a result of white supremacy": lack of social cohesion in the black communities. And instead of trying to fix things, you all want to move into white neighbourhoods, and then wonder why property values drop when you do.

You said "white man just bombed in 1945". The US didn't just bomb them for nothing, you retarded noob. I sure hope that you're not this bad at black history, but somehow I get the feeling that, ya, you probably are
What do you mean them ? They did not bomb the people who bombed them. They bombed everyone. They didn't care. Are you following this ?

Why didn't they follow you logic and focus on the Pearl Harbour bombers ? You know stop blaming the Japanese for their problems. The same way you say blacks should not blame white people for all there problems
And what bad things have sharia law done to black people that is comparable to 300 years of white supremacy ?
How have I allowed White Supremacist to be in power? And which ones? Please name names.
All white people are racist white supremacists.

Why ?

Because I can not prove it. There is no master list. Thus I suspect that all whites are white supremacists.
And instead of trying to fix things, you all want to move into white neighbourhoods, and then wonder why property values drop when you do.
OK. Now you have said something.

How do you fix things in poor black areas when banks and insurance companies redline black areas ? And refuse to put much money there ?
How do you fix things in poor black areas when things like trash pick-up, ambulance service, street repair but, most of all, schools and police protection are worse ?

Those things are beyond the control of the poor black areas.

As to the second point about "Move into white neighbourhoods"

It's not that black people want to be around white people. It's that finding places where there hardly any white people in a more prosperous suburb is a tough task.

So if a black person wants to avoid whites then they will find themselves limited to the poorest and most crowded areas of town. Our ability to do so will be made harder by the system of white supremacy that has skewed power and resources in white people's direction.

But white people can more or less live wherever they wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

So I ask you again. Name a social problem that affects black people that has nothing to do with the system of racism-white supremacy ?

sharptonmisled.jpg

You said "white man just bombed in 1945". The US didn't just bomb them for nothing, you retarded noob. I sure hope that you're not this bad at black history, but somehow I get the feeling that, ya, you probably are
What do you mean them ? They did not bomb the people who bombed them. They bombed everyone. They didn't care. Are you following this ?

Why didn't they follow you logic and focus on the Pearl Harbour bombers ? You know stop blaming the Japanese for their problems. The same way you say blacks should not blame white people for all there problems
And what bad things have sharia law done to black people that is comparable to 300 years of white supremacy ?
All white people are racist white supremacists.

Why ?

Because I can not prove it. There is no master list. Thus I suspect that all whites are white supremacists.
And instead of trying to fix things, you all want to move into white neighbourhoods, and then wonder why property values drop when you do.
OK. Now you have said something.

How do you fix things in poor black areas when banks and insurance companies redline black areas ? And refuse to put much money there ?
How do you fix things in poor black areas when things like trash pick-up, ambulance service, street repair but, most of all, schools and police protection are worse ?

Those things are beyond the control of the poor black areas.

As to the second point about "Move into white neighbourhoods"

It's not that black people want to be around white people. It's that finding places where there hardly any white people in a more prosperous suburb is a tough task.

So if a black person wants to avoid whites then they will find themselves limited to the poorest and most crowded areas of town. Our ability to do so will be made harder by the system of white supremacy that has skewed power and resources in white people's direction.

But white people can more or less live wherever they wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

So I ask you again. Name a social problem that affects black people that has nothing to do with the system of racism-white supremacy ?
The Japanese wouldn't surrender and the US was looking at having to invade Japan, losing maybe 100,000 troops. If the Nips didn't want their people bombed, they should have surrendered sooner.

Sharia Law CONTINUES to do a lot of bad things to blacks.

"All white people are racist white supremacists. Why ? Because I can not prove it. There is no master list. Thus I suspect that all whites are white supremacists." You're an ignorant racist.

And as usual, blacks like you don't take responsibility about the shitness of their 'hoods. YYAAAWWWWNNNNN!!!

If you are black, and you're voicing your own opinion here on this forum and section, doesn't that very fact prove this statement wrong?

No. Whites here are free to say any derogatory thing they want about blacks without 100 blacks trolling their every post. Nor do whites get their threads shut down by admin because whites incessantly troll the threads until admin closes them. Nor has a white person got their thread shut down by an admin before a post because the admin didn't like what was said about whites while letting all kinds of whites create racist threads and breaking the same rules they tell you to follow.

You’re gonna need the jumbo size tissues Prime Time, ‘cause threads get trolled, derailed, and shut down all the time. Even those started by all the races you hate. If you EVER started one that wasn’t a racist troll thread, you might find someone besides your fellow racists who gives a shit.

How about this, Prime Time? Start a thread that has nothing to do with race and see how it goes. What do you say, Prime Time?

When I'm not in the race and racism section, I'll be more than glad to start a thread that has nothing to do with race. How about that? Dumb ass.

Then why haven’t you - EVER - Prime Time?

Because I have.

When, Prime Time? Provide a link to one, if you’re not just lying again.

Forum List

Back