This is the Effect of Marxism in Practice EVERYWHERE it is Tried

What jews did to America is far worse than anything Germans did to them

What jews did to America is far worse than anything Germans did to them
What did the Jews do to America?
Nike , Disney, NBC ESPN ABC CBS, all commercials that put blacks in 99% of my commercials when they make up 13% of the population,, movies, TV, trying to change American culture by brainwashing us on the tube ...

Nike , Disney, NBC ESPN ABC CBS, all commercials that put blacks in 99% of my commercials when they make up 13% of the population,, movies, TV, trying to change American culture by brainwashing us on the tube ...
Your commercials?

Your commercials?
Yes you know tv.. they produce videos , they black list proud American actors , they put blacks in my face 24 hours a day even though they make up a bLimp on the population scale.. this country is white white heritage white culture American culture it should be on every commercial it should be broadcast on every TV station across America and you should be forced to assimilate to our culture or move.. jews
Are doing what they did in Germany they thought they could starve Germans out by jacking up the price on food and milk, bread... they use capitalism to starve Proud Germans.. and they got FCUKED UP! Lol

Your commercials?
Yes you know tic.. they produce videos , they black list proud American actors , they put blacks in my face 24 hours a day even though they make up a bLimp on the population scale.. this country is white white heritage white culture American culture it should be on every commercial it should be broadcast on every TV station across America and you should be forced to assimilate to our culture or move.. jews
Are doing what they did in Germany they thought they could starve Germans out by jacking up the price on food and milk, bread... they use capitalism to starve Proud Germans.. and they got FCUKED UP! Lol
You’re a sick little fucker aren’t you?

Your commercials?
Yes you know tic.. they produce videos , they black list proud American actors , they put blacks in my face 24 hours a day even though they make up a bLimp on the population scale.. this country is white white heritage white culture American culture it should be on every commercial it should be broadcast on every TV station across America and you should be forced to assimilate to our culture or move.. jews
You’re a sick little fucker aren’t you?
Do you think it’s ok to charge a poor American family 100 bucks for milk because you hate I’m a Nationalist?

Can you read you Schmuck

I can read very well, far better than you.
I can also write better than you.
In fact, I can do everything better than you.
I'm better than you, accept it.
Ok troll

Thank you for not coming back with those 3 letters. It's refreshing to see you not discuss anything a different way.
Huh

Your response on this one is about the smartest one you made so far. But you left off the question mark.

Can you read you Schmuck

I can read very well, far better than you.
I can also write better than you.
In fact, I can do everything better than you.
I'm better than you, accept it.
Ok troll

Thank you for not coming back with those 3 letters. It's refreshing to see you not discuss anything a different way.
Huh

Your response on this one is about the smartest one you made so far. But you left off the question mark.
Huh

Nobody is for Marxism statistically speaking. You are totally misinformed if you think there are. Idiotic
Reality doesn't matter. They been conditioned to maximize the hyperbole in virtually every situation. So you'll see them regularly using terms like Marxism, communism, evil, Nazi, etc., etc.

In and of itself, that's no big deal. Showbiz, like pro wrestling. The problem is that they appear to actually believe it. So when they call you "evil", I think they absolutely believe they think you really are evil.

It's been like this for a while now, but the conditioning came to full fruition with the regime of the current White House occupant, who behaves in precisely the same way: Believing the comical hyperbole as it comes out of his mouth. Or tweet.

Antifa is actually Fascist, BLM is actually Marxist

Mac is another one who had a bad falling out with reality.

BLM admits they're Marxists and Mac is going nyah nyah nyah, they're not if I didn't hear it!
If he can't twaddle on about how above it all that he is, and how everyone who doesn't agree with his haughty piety is a "winger", all he can muster is the little "haha" face.

HL-15663First_BIG.png
One does get tired of dealing with brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses. Everything you know is wrong, perfect chump of the greedy idiot billionaire GOP. Read something.

Perfect self description kid

Forum List

Back