This is Strange

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Trump is not really moving up but he is winning a higher percentage of state and national polls everyday. Just go to RCP and look at the individual polls each day. Hillary supporters are far more obnoxious, arrogant and condescending in real life than they are even on messageboards like this one is the only thing I can think of as a reason for this. Even the Brits are picking up on that and the odds on Trump winning are going up.

Well, how about Elites, Establishment, Soros&Co,.... ? They've been building this world to suit themselves since the USSR collapse or even earlier. They have spent lots of money, they have brought bunch of their puppets to power in many countries (including this one), they have brainwashed millions of people so that those people could feel comfortable in artificially created "reality" and if Trump wins, all that expensive construction will collapse and they will become nobody.

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" But so will the Elites. And what will be good for the majority of Americans won't necessary be good for the Elites. Trump, is their worst nightmare.

That's why they are fighting for "Anybody but Trump" for president and that's why the rest of the people should stand for "Nobody but Trump!"

Trump is not really moving up but he is winning a higher percentage of state and national polls everyday. Just go to RCP and look at the individual polls each day. Hillary supporters are far more obnoxious, arrogant and condescending in real life than they are even on messageboards like this one is the only thing I can think of as a reason for this. Even the Brits are picking up on that and the odds on Trump winning are going up.
I am spending a week in Maryland at a cousin's house starting tomorrow. She's been a Democrap for over 50 years and I drive her bonkers. She would wear a suicide belt for anybody with a (D) after their name. I'm in for a week of hell. Pray for me! :badgrin:

I'm getting sick of this election

Hillary claimed neurological damage from concussion as a defense for her poor memory during her FBI interview and then she bribes, through a surrogate, the FBI. did she forget that she did the other?

Trump has forgotten about his own policy agenda and has reverted to primary mode. this race is just going nuts.

I'm waiting for him to start rattling off places where the vote was obviously tampered with and at least one of his children running up and telling him he won.

Last edited:

I think the liberal media is putting out fake polls just so people won't realize something is wrong when Hillary cheats.

Or closet Trump supporters are trying to convince Hillary supporters that their votes are not needed. This year I would find either explanation plausible.

Forum List

Back