This Is Really Sad....A President That's Afraid To Talk To The Media

Puppet, a dementia ridden puppet.
1632517013147.png

Biden is senile and he is not running the show so he can't be allowed to take questions....and the biased media just let him get away with it....always ask yourself this question...what if it were Trump.....
The Dems want a President shackled to his post in the Oval Office, chained to his bed in the White House, and restrained from communicating directly with the general public.

That's what Nancy Pelosi wasted so many years of Trump's administration trying to do to him.

Link this shithead. Look for yourself and ask Boris Johnson about the fear in old Joe's eyes when Boris asked for questions. You are a idiot.

Yupp!
Boris made Joe piss his Depends when he said that!
I love the English wry sense of humor.
Stoopid American's totally missed that!!

My guess is that Biden is beyond being afraid. His handlers are in charge and he has become a sock puppet who reads what his handlers tell him and retires. Is the media aware of it?

Biden's body-language looks like a man hiding from the press.......and they're supposed to be his supporters.

I have to say I disagree....that idiot would love to just go on and on talking to the press....his endless tales of Cornpop, and little kids rubbing his legs are what make him happy...

It is his handlers who don't want him talking to the press...and they told him no pudding and no Matlock if he talks to the press....and that lady who looks like his wife Jill? She is just as mean to him as those other people are.........

So he is afraid if he talks to the press he won't get pudding or be able to stay up to watch Matlock and the Golden Girls..

I have to say I disagree....that idiot would love to just go on and on talking to the press....his endless tales of Cornpop, and little kids rubbing his legs are what make him happy...

It is his handlers who don't want him talking to the press...and they told him no pudding and no Matlock if he talks to the press....and that lady who looks like his wife Jill? She is just as mean to him as those other people are.........

So he is afraid if he talks to the press he won't get pudding or be able to stay up to watch Matlock and the Golden Girls..

Forum List

Back