replaxing roibert e lee statute with slave statue

It is interesting that a black criminal resisting arrest who overdosed on Fent triggered the erasure of a great American and military genius only to be replaced by savages so oppressed, they were allowed to procreate when slaves in Black Africa and the Arab Middle East were typically killed when their useful life expired.

Blacks need to get over themselves. They've fucked up neighborhoods and schools and colleges and .broadcast TV.

Their stinking BLM signs and ugly-assed murals already have parts of our cities looking like African shitholes. Ugly statues will only emphasize their already nasty 'contributions' to our society.

Blacks should give it a fucking rest, already. They've already caused more damage to this country than all other ethnic groups put together. They should try doing something positive and useful, for a fucking change.

Maybe their average 85 IQ limits them to disgusting, destructive, and unproductive, behavior. It certainly seems so.

Last edited:
Blacks need to get over themselves. They've fucked up neighborhoods and schools and colleges and .broadcast TV.

Their stinking BLM signs and ugly-assed murals already have parts of our cities looking like African shitholes. Ugly statues will only emphasize their already nasty 'contributions' to our society.

Blacks should give it a fucking rest, already. They've already caused more damage to this country than all other ethnic groups put together. They should try doing something positive and useful, for a fucking change.

Maybe their average 85 IQ limits them to disgusting, destructive, and unproductive, behavior. It certainly seems so.
right on

Immigrants like me who are coming here and tearing down your statues and replacing them with people who look more like us. Did you read the OP? Lol.
Yes that statues will look like you soon, covered in pigeon shit. I think you have no concept of the word "conquered".

Yes that statues will look like you soon, covered in pigeon shit. I think you have no concept of the word "conquered".
I'm in your country replacing your culture but as I said, keep pretending otherwise you save space needing cuck. Lol.

Ugly statues will only emphasize their already nasty 'contributions' to our society.
You are a real piece of work. Whether you like it or not ALL of these Confederate statues are coming down that are in public spaces. Get that through your thick skull you dumb piece of shit.

You are a real piece of work. Whether you like it or not ALL of these Confederate statues are coming down that are in public spaces. Get that through your thick skull you dumb piece of shit.
I see, so the Civil War never happened. Having erased history, now we can re institute slavery because we have no memory of the past. Congrats!!!

Forum List

Back