This is racist, right? Mayors of New York, Chicago, and Denver say they cannot take more immigrants

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
"We cannot continue to do the federal government's job," said Mayor Adams of New York.

Sounds like the "sanctuary cities" aren't quite as "sanctuous" as they wanted us to believe.

I think 500,000 more immigrants per city would be a good start for 2024. I hope border state governors are listening, as well as the Biden regime, which is the organization that is shipping the vast majority of these immigrants to sanctuary cities.

:dance:

LOL

"We cannot continue to do the federal government's job," said Mayor Adams of New York.

Sounds like the "sanctuary cities" aren't quite as "sanctuous" as they wanted us to believe.

I think 500,000 more immigrants per city would be a good start for 2024. I hope border state governors are listening, as well as the Biden regime, which is the organization that is shipping the vast majority of these immigrants to sanctuary cities.

LOL

Who is dumb enough to care what the complaints are, regarding aliens or immigration, by the mayors of sanctuary cities? They asked for it. They got it. Now they can deal with it.
Better for them and their cities, (since they are sanctuary cities) than other communities, receiving aliens, due to Biden policy.

Last edited:
Totally racist.

Also, so obvious their SANCTUARY CITY designations were BULLSHIT VIRTUE SIGNALING.

These are racist people.

Totally racist.

Also, so obvious their SANCTUARY CITY designations were BULLSHIT VIRTUE SIGNALING.

These are racist people.
Mostly, just LIARS

and as you say, Virtue signaling

And yes, they appear to be racist also... not because they dislike the illegals taking over their cities but because all they ever seem to want to focus on is RACE

what shallow people they are!

lol

What a moron. :p

Leftards are the biggest hypocrites on the planet

LOL

I have a better idea.

How about we secure the border?

He's the one sending the illegals to democrat cities

Watch the news
haven't been able to lately.. and its not my fault. Fox is being banned, essentially, in many places where it once was.

And yes, I knew he was sending illegals to dim cities.

I thought you were referring to OTHER things he has done.

There was the shipping container solution

LOL

haven't been able to lately.. and its not my fault. Fox is being banned, essentially, in many places where it once was.

And yes, I knew he was sending illegals to dim cities.

I thought you were referring to OTHER things he has done.

There was the shipping container solution

LOL

What? Stop annoying me

LOL

What? Where are all the lefty posters? Oh I know they're busy screaming for Abbott's head.
The one man in the entire nation who's actually standing up to the crisis. As he continues to send one One bus load ( torpedo ) of immigrants after another to the Big Apple ( floating target).

Forum List

Back