This Is Probably The Most Bad-Ass Political Ad Of All Time - Cops Triggered LOL

Good for you if you're safe and secure.

I can't see any situation that could be worse than what is almost certainly coming.

A mad psychopath won't stop short of anything to save his honour and his skin.

But some of America's top brass won't stop short of anything to save their country from a fascist takeover. More than just one will be willing to fall on their swords if there's no other way forward!

The panel's hearing just aren't going to do what it takes, and the DOJ fears the backlash of taking legal action against him.

Stay in Canada, you'll be ok

While you were attacking her special needs son eh....................You people are despicable

Go ahead and report me now. Biz must be slow since they Zoned oned a lot

Zone 1 Blues eh?
I was not aware that I attacked anyone's son. Do you have a link to me having done so? Or are you just lying again? Is this all a result of your red state education?

Guns as props in political advertising is at best a poor decision, always. As you posted, the ability to kill another human being or even an animal is not a relevant skill to being a legislator

Unless it involves simply "advertising" a person as being "a sportsman" and generally a fun guy to hang out with. Sort of like Obama with his shotgun or W with his horse, when we all knew they were scared shitless of their props. LOL
But the Republican white-wingers are slurping it all up....guns! guns! guns!

Time to stock up on munitions to stop those Rabid Right Wing Death Squads seeking revenge on their political rivals. I see dialog, seeking common ground, and compromise is no longer a choice for the Neo-GOP radical wing.

The supporters of the NRA approve. Stock up.

"Former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens said Tuesday an ad released by his U.S. Senate campaign depicting him, shotgun in hand, hunting “RINOS” (Republicans in name only) was a metaphor that every “normal person” understood. But many people, including police officers, did not interpret the ad that way. The Missouri State Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police has condemned the ad, along with a host of Republican and Democratic politicians."

Before I continue, here is the ad...

Now anyone with half a brain knows he is not calling for politicians to be actually shot -- that would be what the Dems do, not Conservatives....he is just using a little poetic license to compare how our US military hunts down and take out our enemies to how true Conservatives need to hunt down and take out RINOS and Dems.....but Dems are triggered because of how bad ass the campaign ad was...and the cops who are whining about it aren't real cops, probably commie liberal cops....the so-called Fraternal Order Of Police; whoever those morons are released a statement saying "This deplorable video has no place in our political system and sends a dangerous message that it is somehow acceptable to kill those who have differing political beliefs,” the statement said. Blah Blah Blah...even so-called military vet groups are pretending to be triggered by this bad ass campaign ad....claiming he violated DOD policy..get over it libs..

First of all, this ad doesn't send any type of violent message or use any type of violent innuendos.....and its only dangerous to the RINOS because they don't want to get voted out..which is all this add is calling for....the imagery of special forces teams kicking down doors and shooting up the place is just metaphor...When someone is being attacked by both the Dems and RINOS -- he is the right candidate...even his whore ex wife is claiming she will file this campaign ad in their child custody court case.....I hope this guy wins just to piss his ex-wife off.....

Badass?
Are you 14?

He’s literally suggesting that politicians from his own party should be killed for no other reason than he disagrees with them. Disgusting.

I am safe in my own skin.........these people are cowardly, which is why they run away from their positions at the first hint of pushback.....without a crowd, they crumble.....so ain't no need to hide -- people before me been thru worse...
These are the people who put an unarmed woman at the tip of their cult spear.

The only things you need to protect from them are the sheep on the back 40...

Forum List

Back