This Is Pretty Disturbing

And anyone who wants to off themselves should be able to walk in and affordably and safely abort themselves. Think of the savings.
I agree but the religious ones claim it's a sin and we should not have that ability since it is our body...

This idea of saving mother earth by suicide and/or earth is far important than the people that live on its skin is not recent- its been floating out there for decades.

I read a story by Kurt Vonnegut about 147 years ago, called Welcome to the Monkey House. Set in the future, people have tried to tackle the too many people problem by instituting a kill yourself if ya wanna policy. Maybe even more than welcome to it attitude for the elderly and the useless. It's been a long while. They all looked like Howard Johnsons and even had the red/orange roofs they did. Many won't remember those, lol!

Spay and Neuter your humans.jpg

This idea of saving mother earth by suicide and/or earth is far important than the people that live on its skin is not recent- its been floating out there for decades.

I read a story by Kurt Vonnegut about 147 years ago, called Welcome to the Monkey House. Set in the future, people have tried to tackle the too many people problem by instituting a kill yourself if ya wanna policy. Maybe even more than welcome to it attitude for the elderly and the useless. It's been a long while. They all looked like Howard Johnsons and even had the red/orange roofs they did. Many won't remember those, lol!
We don’t need suicide to solve our problems we just need to implement republican policies. Defund college. Make it expensive to get a degree. Pay the masses less not more. End welfare, Obamacare and foodstamps programs. Middle class people don’t have access to these programs so they are having fewer kids. Plus college debt is putting off their major purchases. First home, wedding, start a family. People are having fewer kids or non at all. They don’t want 2 or 3 kids because then they’ll fall into poverty.

We just need to have poor people think like middle class people think. How am I going to feed a 2nd child? So they stop having so many gas guzzlers.

Then we got to get ch8na to do the same thing.

I agree but the religious ones claim it's a sin and we should not have that ability since it is our body...
That's why voters elect democrats, to kill them off so they don't have to kill themselves

Joe Biden is doing a bang up job, especially at the border, the inner cities, and Afghanistan.

Lots of nuts out there including fakers. I wouldn't worry about it unless the democrat party embraces the concept with the same enthusiasm that they put into killing the unborn..

Lots of nuts out there including fakers. I wouldn't worry about it unless the democrat party embraces the concept with the same enthusiasm that they put into killing the unborn..
Democrats murder far more than the Nazi's ever did.

Forum List

Back