This is Now, If Anything, the Ivermectin/HCQ Safe Remedies Denial Pandemic

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

At this point late in the game it is overwhelmingly clear that “Delta variant” deaths, if they are not in fact caused by the clot-shot “vaccines,” are being deliberately caused by the continued withholding of safe Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) remedies, in order to keep a crisis atmosphere going to support Clot Shot mandates. This is a campaign to deny remedies which show approximately 70% reductions in COVID death rates. Therefore it is, in fact, state murder by denial of cheap, safe and effective remedies.

(HCQ/Ivermectin sources: 1, 2, 3, 4)

hcq.jpg
Email-4-Img-6-Mexico.png

At this point late in the game it is overwhelmingly clear that “Delta variant” deaths, if they are not in fact caused by the clot-shot “vaccines,” are being deliberately caused by the continued withholding of safe Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) remedies, in order to keep a crisis atmosphere going to support Clot Shot mandates. This is a campaign to deny remedies which show approximately 70% reductions in COVID death rates. Therefore it is, in fact, state murder by denial of cheap, safe and effective remedies.

(HCQ/Ivermectin sources: 1, 2, 3, 4)

hcq.jpg
Email-4-Img-6-Mexico.png
Yeah my Aunt had covid and within a week she was back to normal again.she had it fir a couple of weeks.had I known where to get it on day one,she would have recovered the first day.

I took big doses zinc, vita D,C, ate a raw garlic clove and went to bed. Fit as a fiddle in 3 days.

Forum List

Back