This is not “impeachment”...this is an “impeachment inquiry”...WTF does that even mean?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
So basically this is the same tired old bullshit that’s been going on for 2.5 years...The Party Of Filth And Foreigners has simply repackaged their quest using a scary word....RIGHT?
Oh, and I suppose Nasty Nancy is pretending she’s behind “impeachment” now?

It's just a stunt to give something for their friends in the media to talk about.

So basically this is the same tired old bullshit that’s been going on for 2.5 years...The Party Of Filth And Foreigners has simply repackaged their quest using a scary word....RIGHT?
Without a House Resolution approving a "formal impeachment inquiry" - or for that matter Fat J-Nads announcement 6 weeks ago of "official impeachment proceedings" - they cannot make use of the all the legal tools.

All our Hysterical House Dems can do is continue to wiggle and squirm but until they actually raise enough votes to move forward officially or formally, this is all just another Dem Kabuki Theater intended to mollify their angry, bitter lemmings.

The latest attempt to begin formal proceedings (July 17, 2019):

In lopsided vote, House kills effort to impeach Trump
The House voted on Wednesday to table a resolution from Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, to impeach President Donald Trump over racist comments he made about four Democratic congresswomen of color, effectively killing the measure.

The vote — 332 to 95, with one lawmaker voting "present" — marked the first time the Democratic-controlled chamber had weighed in on impeachment, an issue that has created a widening schism within the party.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

It's not an impeachment query either.

There were No "Recommendations For Indictment" created out of The Special Counsel. Without that, No "Articles of Impeachment" can be drawn up.

NAZI PELOSI IS A WHORE
nancy-pelosi-says-her-dementiia-diagnosis-willnotinterfere-with-her-plans-37591182.png

Fact finding

What is Trump afraid of?
Id say 23 Investigations costing $100 Million Dollars, and Fake Russian Propaganda purchased by Clinton and Obama, and even Filing False Affidavits in FISA, and Spying on his Campaign, and The Failed Mueller Investigation, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Don't you have a San Franshitsco sidewalk to go Poop on?

Fact finding

What is Trump afraid of?

Not a damn thing but Pelosi need to be worried if this is one of Trump pranks...

If it is the Impeachment talk will backfire so badly that I do not even know if Pelosi seat will be safe...

Wait, it will be but the House could fall...

So you better hope she has the ammo or this will be brutal for the left...

There were No "Recommendations For Indictment" created out of The Special Counsel. Without that, No "Articles of Impeachment" can be drawn up.

NAZI PELOSI IS A WHORE

Yeah I clearly recall the "Can't Impeach without the DOJ's Special Counsel recommendation for indictment clause in our Constitution".

NAZI PELOSI IS A WHORE

Yeah I clearly recall the "Can't Impeach without the DOJ's Special Counsel recommendation for indictment clause in our Constitution".
That's the process Numb Nuts, or do you forget that The Special Prosecutor investigating Clinton found and recommended Clinton be Indicted for 13 crimes, and that is what The Impeachment Vote, Articles of Impeachment and Impeachment Trial in The Senate were based on.

Me thinks you are trying to skip those steps and create some kind of never existed before expedited impeachment that violates The President's Constitutional and Civil Rights.

What are you going to base the impeachment that isn't ever going to happen on?

Orange Man Bad?

tenor.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-25_13-11-48.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-25_13-11-48.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
The Special Prosecutor investigating Clinton

.....was appointed by and reported to Congress and was tasked with that. Unlike the investigation into Russia's interference which was run by the WH's own DOJ.

Why do you keep ignoring this fact and continue to parrot the debunked talking points you were given?

The Special Prosecutor investigating Clinton

.....was appointed by and reported to Congress and was tasked with that. Unlike the investigation into Russia's interference which was run by the WH's own DOJ.

Why do you keep ignoring this fact and continue to parrot the debunked talking points you were given?
So you want to resurrect Bob Mueller from the grave like in 2021 as Special Counsel Again?

How about James Comey or Andy McCabe?

LMFAO

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back