This Is Just Another Example Of The Race Card

Let me guess,.. is this you? *Pictures you with a cap and sunglasses on and a cigar hanging out of your mouth.* :laughing0301:

OK.. So a joint hasn't touched my lips in 20 years. But I've gotten second hand high at a lot Steely Dan concerts..

And my friends and I WERE HIGH when we burned the popcorn and thought it smelled a lot like weed..

Mea Culpa..,

So if you stole a car and you were black (maybe you already are I don't know) and you got caught by the police, what would be the first thing you said just out of curiosity?
So if you are a prostitute turning tricks and you are not black (maybe you already are I don't know) and you got caught by the police what would be the first thing you said out of curiosity?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The Doctor's Wife said:
Because it's usually a black person's number one excuse when they are caught doing something wrong. They always take it out and use it.

Look at this silly white woman. Her white man is taking away her right to control her body and she posts silly racist shit about blacks. Now that's the epitome of stupid.

What had he done wrong?

Nothing at that point. He asked a question and I was answering in general.

So if you are a prostitute turning tricks and you are not black (maybe you already are I don't know) and you got caught by the police what would be the first thing you said out of curiosity?

Nothing. I would never be a prostitute and I'm not black. However, if somebody was in that situation I would hope they would be remorseful about it.

Nothing. I would never be a prostitute and I'm not black. However, if somebody was in that situation I would hope they would be remorseful about it.

Whoosh!

Until early in the year of 1965, the news media was conveying only whites as living in poverty however that perception had changed to blacks.[62] Some of the influences in this shift could have been the civil rights movement and urban riots from the mid 60s. Welfare had then shifted from being a White issue to a Black issue and during this time frame the war on poverty had already begun.[62] Subsequently, news media portrayed stereotypes of Blacks as lazy, undeserving and welfare queens. These shifts in media don't necessarily establish the population living in poverty decreasing.[62]

And accordingly, IM2 is not a car thief though he is indeed black but and has nothing to be remorseful about JUST LIKE YOU.

Next time you want someone's opinion about what to do or what they would do in a criminal situation, you should ask a criminal who has experience in such matters, if you put forth a little effort you might even manage it without being insulting.

Lastly, it is your opinion that women (or men) who work in the sex trade should be remorseful?

And accordingly, IM2 is not a car thief though he is indeed black but and has nothing to be remorseful about JUST LIKE YOU.

Next time you want someone's opinion about what to do or what they would do in a criminal situation, you should ask a criminal who has experience in such matters, if you put forth a little effort you might even manage it without being insulting.

Lastly, it is your opinion that women (or men) who work in the sex trade should be remorseful?

First of all I never accused him of being a car thief just like you never accused me of being a prostitute, and second of all yes,.. because last time I checked it was illegal.

Forum List

Back