This Is Interesting

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
After 9/11, the United States government began a program of warrantless wiretapping of all Americans. They were (are?) reading all of our emails, monitoring our phone calls, capturing our internet traffic, etc. These violations of the Fourth Amendment were carried out by the National Security Agency (NSA).

The government consistently denied it was doing so. Both Bush and Obama lied.

There were some people within the NSA and on Capitol Hill who were angry about this "Trailblazer Project" and the lies the government was telling to the American people. After trying everything they could through official channels to get the NSA to end the program, they began to discuss the "nuclear option" of going to the press.

One of them ultimately did leak to the press. His name is Thomas Drake.

The government prosecuted Drake under the Espionage Act, which is extremely rare. Drake was facing life in prison.

Eventually, Drake's case was pled down to a misdemeanor due to the media's focus on the case and how the government treats whistleblowers.

The way Drake was treated had a significant impact on Edward Snowden's decision to go public with what he knew, and to do it from where the US government could not get to him.

Okay. So that's the backstory.

A few days ago, I was watching a Frontline episode about all this called The United States of Secrets. Thomas Drake is one of the people interviewed on the show.

The Frontline episode aired in 2014.

Now check out this screen capture I made of Thomas Drake in the Frontline episode, and see if you notice anything unusual:

Thomas-Drake.jpg

The screen capture is from the one hour and 20 minute mark in the video.

After 9/11, the United States government began a program of warrantless wiretapping of all Americans. They were (are?) reading all of our emails, monitoring our phone calls, capturing our internet traffic, etc. These violations of the Fourth Amendment were carried out by the National Security Agency (NSA).

There were some people within the NSA and on Capitol Hill who were angry about this "Trailblazer Project" and the lies the government was telling to the American people. After trying everything they could through official channels to get the NSA to end the program, they began to discuss the "nuclear option" of going to the press.

The government prosecuted Drake under the Espionage Act, which is extremely rare. Drake was facing life in prison.

Eventually, Drake's case was pled down to a misdemeanor due to the media's focus on the case and how the government treats whistleblowers.

The way Drake was treated had a significant impact on Edward Snowden's decision to go public with what he knew, and to do it from where the US government could not get to him.

A few days ago, I was watching a Frontline episode about all this called The United States of Secrets. Thomas Drake is one of the people interviewed on the show.

Now check out this screen capture I made of Thomas Drake in the Frontline episode, and see if you notice anything unusual:

Thomas-Drake.jpg
so whats that mean to you?? is everything he said not true or a lie??

Thomas-Drake.jpg
Of course they are....how else are they able to proclaim after every shooting or terror attack...."yeah we knew about him...them"

so whats that mean to you?? is everything he said not true or a lie??
No, everything he said is true. Absolutely.

Thomas Drake was a top level executive at the NSA, and his claims have all been confirmed by others at the NSA and on Capitol Hill.

Thomas-Drake.jpg

Since QAnon began in 2017, it must be for something else.

Thomas-Drake.jpg

Q…. BOO!

Since the OP is a certified nut, I think I will avoid wading into his ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back