This is how you deal with PROGS

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Men an women Vs punks with the mental fortitudes of spoiled young children. I'm not wrong, watch how spoiled young children act, the similarities are remarkable. It's just that PROGS never grew out of it.

Core values, practical solutions and doing what's right. They don't entertain.

Men an women Vs punks with the mental fortitudes of spoiled young children. I'm not wrong, watch how spoiled young children act, the similarities are remarkable. It's just that PROGS never grew out of it.

And you’re one these folks who have your head buried far up Trump’s giant posterior and you post crap that is so ironic, considering your goose-stepping to a man-child, who acts/talks/thinks like a third grader. Grow up and actually think like a grown up.
You demonstrate your inability to actually think for your self. We
I am so happy that I am not you.

Stop calling them Democrats, progressives, peaceful protestors.

Call them what they are: Communists.

If that doesn't fit, then "aspiring communists," covers what remains.

Agree. I know a few PROGS who are good people and still hope, though I won't get into age group, because I'd insult anyone over 40 :abgg2q.jpg: .

Last edited:

And you’re one these folks who have your head buried far up Trump’s giant posterior and you post crap that is so ironic, considering your goose-stepping to a man-child, who acts/talks/thinks like a third grader. Grow up and actually think like a grown up.
You demonstrate your inability to actually think for your self. We
I am so happy that I am not you.

We I'm so happy you're not me too. We really took it to me.

Core values? From a conservative? LOL...

Yet another fake news story from a questionable source:

Overall, we rate News Punch a Questionable source based on extreme right-wing bias and promotion of tin foil hat conspiracies. This website has zero credibility due to the routine publishing of fake news

Forum List

Back