This is how Rick always failed as a battle leader

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I wonder if these hollywood types have any sense at times.

screenshot_755.png

You get that it's a TV show?

Right?

"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes. And other science facts, Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show, I should really just relax." -- From 'Mystery Science Theatre 3000

• Banned

Right?

"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes. And other science facts, Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show, I should really just relax." -- From 'Mystery Science Theatre 3000
Proving hollywood are fools. If I made a show it would be accurate, not have someone holding a hostage at gunpoint with an unloaded 1911.

Right?

How does he have gravity in space?

Right?

Proving hollywood are fools. If I made a show it would be accurate, not have someone holding a hostage at gunpoint with an unloaded 1911.
Well, small minds like to be kept entertained to keep them from letting the devil play in their idle minds....

Right?

Which probably explains why you don't get to make shows.

Right?

Damn you. You just made me look through the entire "Guns of the Walking Dead" page and I still don't know what that pistol is. Browning Hi-Power maybe?

Right?

Which probably explains why you don't get to make shows.
Eat a dick.

I kinda like that and think that's the point. He's flawed. Not James bond knowing that the triple cross was about to happen.

Forum List

Back