This is how it starts - Kremlin tells Washington weapons shipments to Ukraine are legitimate targets

Well to be honest since all western coverage is completely one-sided you nor I really know.

Invading a country the size of Texas is no small undertaking and given the plodding way the Russians/Soviets have always conducted operations (and yes, with no small amount of ineptitude) I expected it to take months.

Look at it this way, and try to forget the moral differences.

If the US was invading a newly formed Republic of Texas to bring it back into the Union and arms were coming from Mexico into Texas to prolong the conflict would you not expect the US to hit those shipments destined to rearm Texans to enable them kill Americans?
If the U.S. collapsed and Texas seceded; then 30 years later the U.S. decided to invade Texas with old, unmaintained vehicles that kept breaking down, and seemed to have no aerial dominance whatsoever, then I would doubt that the U.S. could do much to stop shipments from Mexico into Texas. Especially if shipments were continuously coming into Texas from Mexico already and nothing was being done to stop them.

If the U.S. collapsed and Texas seceded; then 30 years later the U.S. decided to invade Texas with old, unmaintained vehicles that kept breaking down, and seemed to have no aerial dominance whatsoever, then I would doubt that the U.S. could do much to stop shipments from Mexico into Texas. Especially if shipments were continuously coming into Texas from Mexico already and nothing was being done to stop them.

Sigh, I figured you would build in things to suit your narrative instead of answering the simple question put to you as it was.....Blah, carry on. :eusa_wall:

Sigh, I figured you would build in things to suit your narrative instead of answering the simple question put to you as it was.....Blah, carry on. :eusa_wall:
If the U.S. invaded Texas right now I'd fully back Texas against the madness. Mexico cannot threaten the U.S. the way NATO can threaten Russia so I doubt the U.S. would care about Mexican sovereignty and probably blow the supplies to smithereens.

Not my fault you asked a completely unrelatable question. If we were arguing what the best food was, I wouldn't suddenly ask you something crazy like "well what if Pizza sauce was blue" and then claim a win if you told me that was stupid.

I saw on a map earlier today where the Russians conducted a couple airstrikes in the northwest and southwest parts of Ukraine. I would guess that they were going after some of the shipments coming in from Poland but with all those Stinger and Javelin missiles coming in from the west, I would guess that west-central Ukraine is pretty much a kill zone for Russian aircraft.

View attachment 614657
Yukee Globalbloated Oligarchs Must Quit Using Civilians As Shields

Kiev is the Ukraine's Dien Bien Phu.

If the U.S. invaded Texas right now I'd fully back Texas against the madness. Mexico cannot threaten the U.S. the way NATO can threaten Russia so I doubt the U.S. would care about Mexican sovereignty and probably blow the supplies to smithereens.

Not my fault you asked a completely unrelatable question.
If we were arguing what the best food was, I wouldn't suddenly ask you something crazy like "well what if Pizza sauce was blue" and then claim a win if you told me that was stupid.
Negative, you are just mad that I called you on it but thanks for finally sorta answering it.....That would be my view too so you can see how it would be Putin's view also at least as far as hitting them on contested soil goes.

Negative, you are just mad that I called you on it but thanks for finally sorta answering it.....That would be my view too so you can see how it would be Putin's view also at least as far as hitting them on contested soil goes.
I'm sure Putin has views on the issue, I just doubt he can do anything about it now.

Not my fault you asked a completely unrelatable question. If we were arguing what the best food was, I wouldn't suddenly ask you something crazy like "well what if Pizza sauce was blue" and then claim a win if you told me that was stupid.
Just As Reagan Went Back to the Shores of Tripoli, It's Time We Went Back to the Halls of Montezuma

Mexico's government, by sponsoring an invasion of immigration criminals into the formerly United States, has committed an act of war against us. Yet we have not bombed its border states, as is our right. Our Globalist ruling class has committed high treason through its inaction and permissiveness, even giving educational rights to the anti-American children of the invaders.

Just As Reagan Went Back to the Shores of Tripoli, It's Time We Went Back to the Halls of Montezuma

Mexico's government, by sponsoring an invasion of immigration criminals into the formerly United States, has committed an act of war against us. Yet we have not bombed its border states, as is our right. Our Globalist ruling class has committed high treason through its inaction and permissiveness, even giving educational rights to the anti-American children of the invaders.
Nothing's going to be done about illegal immigration. Corporations that support the GOP make too much money off of illegal immigration, and Democrats just don't care about it. A real solution would be to improve Central and South America so that people wouldn't need to leave, but our elites probably don't want that either. And those countries may still hate us for our destruction there during the cold war.

I'm sure he does not want the optics of hitting a incoming arms convoy mixed with outgoing civilians. What I'm seeing is him giving fair warning. It's on the west to heed said warning.
Putin's not a warning giver. He denied the Ukraine invasion was going to happen until the last second. More likely he's pretending to give warning in a gamble to buy some time, similar to how he pretended to have a functioning army when the invasion began.

You're never too old to dig in at the top of a hill and pick 'em off at a thousand yards below with a scoped .308 or 30-06. That would be called a "sporting event" in my neck of the woods. :04:
One Riot, One Rittenhouse

At the next fake-victimization riot, patriotic snipers could sneak into the top of a building and pick off the bunched-together feral humanoids one by one, as was done in one of the Zombie movies.

There's your seasoned leader with experience dealing with Putin. We are not in any "negotiation process" and they are saying we are not taking their warnings seriously. Putin has shown that his warning need to be taken seriously. He's going to attack any supply of weapons to the Ukraine and then the decisions get extremely serious. These morons are asleep at the wheel while things devolve into WWIII.

well....that is true. But it still needs to be done.

Just don't be all surprised when the Russians do the needful to those shipments to protect their troops because come a point in time they will, the West be damned.

They are murdering civilians.....I don't put anything past putin and his biden family allies...

Once you look past what the MSM is showing you and saying you might understand a bit more......You don't listen to them on 2A issues do you?

So....putin isn't a KGB thug? He didn't order his troops into a sovereign country? They aren't killing civilians through their missles and bombs?

Ukraine didn't invade Russia....so what is your point?

Forum List

Back