This is how cats tell you they love you...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
:laughing0301:

heart shaped cat poop.jpg

Maybe she deserved it? Some kids (and some adults) need a lesson occasionally.

Best news story of 2019 . We need a LOT more of these! :auiqs.jpg:

US hunter killed by deer he thought he had just shot dead​

US hunter killed by deer he thought he had just shot dead
I pulled a similar dumb ass move with a buck that fked up the side of my pickup truck. Head went into the wheel well flipping the buck and I thought it had broken its neck. There was blood out it's nose and wasn't moving. I got my hair shaving sharp K-bar from between the seats to slit its throat, planning to throw it in the back. When I picked up the head by the antlers to get access to the neck, it jumped up, catching my forearm with the knife bouncing the butt of the side of my face, and knocking me down. What a dumbass move. I knew better, raised hunting, but sometimes you just don't think.

Back in the day when I used to hunt, we always had a sidearm and were taught to have it drawn before approaching a downed deer for this very reason. I never killed one though. I hated deer hunting. Apparently it was quality time to be dragged out in the field before sunrise, not leaving until dark to freeze my arse off while my dad was somewhere nursing a bottle of liquor all day.

I pulled a similar dumb ass move with a buck that fked up the side of my pickup truck. Head went into the wheel well flipping the buck and I thought it had broken its neck. There was blood out it's nose and wasn't moving. I got my hair shaving sharp K-bar from between the seats to slit its throat, planning to throw it in the back. When I picked up the head by the antlers to get access to the neck, it jumped up, catching my forearm with the knife bouncing the butt of the side of my face, and knocking me down. What a dumbass move. I knew better, raised hunting, but sometimes you just don't think.
Good thing the damn thing didn't have a dog there and you weren't in a phone booth!

Always back over your fresh roadkill! its sort of akin to the old addage, measure twice, Cut once.

Always back over your fresh roadkill! its sort of akin to the old addage, measure twice, Cut once.
Probably would have been a good idea. I could see him in the rearview in the glow of the tail lights. He sure did a number on the drivers side read quarter panel and wheel well of my Mazda king cab.

Probably would have been a good idea. I could see him in the rearview in the glow of the tail lights. He sure did a number on the drivers side read quarter panel and wheel well of my Mazda king cab.

deadly creatures them deer ! lol, I have to remember to take my own advice now.

no she didn't deserve it but kids can make mistakes. My grandaughter stroked my cat when she was eating and got a minor scratch for it. The cat was just telling her she didn't like it. She purrs when I stroke her when she is eating.

no she didn't deserve it but kids can make mistakes. My grandaughter stroked my cat when she was eating and got a minor scratch for it. The cat was just telling her she didn't like it. She purrs when I stroke her when she is eating.

Cats can bite or scratch sometimes because they're playful or showing affection too. We have five indoor cats and sometimes I feel like a scratching post or a play toy.

Forum List

Back