This is haunting…Julie Powell’s Twiiter feed is a diary of her pressing for the COVID VAX…until she died from cardiac arrest at the age of 49

Its all there. So sad.

She was so insistent on getting the experimental gene therapy shots NUMEROUS TIMES.

She got COVID IN SEPTEMBER AFTER GETTING DOUBLE JABBED AND BOOSTED.

READ IT.

This is the cult self culling. It didnt have to be this way. We tried to warn you guys.

DAMN! You're going to make me join just to read this! I wasn't quite ready to go there yet.

But, yeah. We've seen the self culling all along and now it's getting exponentially bigger and bigger.

Like I said, shorter lines and lighter traffic.

Sorry I can't work up any sympathy for a whole class of people who, like Penelope, want me to die because I won't accept an unnecessary medical procedure.

What good did her 4 shots do her?

SHE STILL GOT COVID AND NOW SHE IS DEAD.

Was it from COVID or her 4 shots? Who knows….but she is dead either way.

Last edited:
Why do you have to lie to make a point? Another time where the only way you can only make a 'point' is if you lie about the person you quoted. Nobody 'celebrated' anything. :cuckoo:

If you are not going to read the thread why bother posting in it?

I am willing to bet that CA will not even deny his celebrating.

The COVID VAX scheme is the most disgusting and widespread fraud ever pushed on the world.

Millions will die while big Pharma makes billions of dollars.

The Pfizer CEO made $50 million the past 2 years.

I dont want anyone to die…we warned you COVID CULTISTS countless times.

No..we tried to warn you folks of the mal intent behind the covid scam.
Many of you called us the fools.

This dead woman would not allow family members into her house who did not take the experimental gene therapy shot.

Think about that irony.

I will ask again the cult again…what did her 4 shots get her?

If you Qtards are right and billions are going to die, ending all human civilization, it won't be long before you join them.

How many shots have you gotten?

What did the shots do for this woman?

Who said Billions will die, you lying fuckwad? Quote me, or GTFO, LIAR.

Forum List

Back