Family Blames Pfizer Shot After Their 18-Year-Old Healthy Daughter Dies Suddenly From Unknown Cause

Sry but I have to disagree with your assessment.
By a massive margin, more people that I know personally have passed away in the last two years, young and older (but mostly younger) who HAVE had the vaccines.

These are people I expected to be around for decades more with no previously known health issues. Something is not right and the media is covering it up.

Fueri's post above makes an irrefutable case.
I don't know all of the circumstances but the original vaccine worked well regarding the severity of the original strain. When it mutated to different strains, the original vaccines weren't as effective regarding the severity of the disease with the new strains. The people you knew may have been vaccinated for the original strain but then developed Covid with a different strain. That's my guess. The same thing is happening now. Most people have not been vaccinated for the new strain circulating now, which means they are more susceptible to Covid even though they had the original vaccine. Now, don't get me wrong, the left have deliberately lied and misinformed the public on a number of issues regarding both Covid and the vaccines. I certainly don't defend them on that. But, you have to look at these things with an unbiased opinion. Unbiased from both sides.

Forum List

Back