This is Germany - Muslim Scumbag sets German Girls Hair on fire

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago

This utter piece of shit set a German girl's hair on fire because she wasn't wearing a burqa.

Islam is incomparable with the west!

Radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Darkies know that white women (unless they are hopelessly obese and have pimples and tats) will never have them so they either rape or assault them in some way.

Darkies know that white women (unless they are hopelessly obese and have pimples and tats) will never have them so they either rape or assault them in some way.
No, this is not the case. Be a German and she talks about love and you can pay up until the slut is tired of you and sends you to hell. Be a southerner and the lags a wide before you can even have the intention to chat-up.

Not true at all. There are some very hot white women that end up with blacks and brown men.

No, this is not the case. Be a German and she talks about love and you can pay up until the slut is tired of you and sends you to hell. Be a southerner and the lags a wide before you can even have the intention to chat-up.

English son!?!?!?

Thanks BB. So this Islamic scum bag immigrated but doesn't like the host country values. Did you like the part he has 2 wives!?!??

Also 3 years for attempted murder! Wtf

Thanks BB. So this Islamic scum bag immigrated but doesn't like the host country values. Did you like the part he has 2 wives!?!??

Also 3 years for attempted murder! Wtf

Seems awful light. Hopefully they will send him back to Libya after he serves his time.

Maybe the poor guy just needs a little compassion . . . to be understood. Maybe he was just frightened by a hair in his soup when he was a little boy.

(that's a joke)

Forum List

Back