This is a game changer! Joe Rogan says Israel is committing genocide. And Palestinian Pastor Speaks to American Christians

Lots of gaslighting has been done by fanatical supporters of Israel. Meaning while 30,000 Palestinians have been killed they keep talking about October 7 which was very controversial anyways. Many people in Israel think it was a false flag of some sorts or a stand down order was given. But either way the Israel Palestine conflict goes way back before October 7 anyways. The other gaslighting are the pro Israel folks complaining about “antisemitism in the USA” in other words pot smoking lefty hippies yelling something at people by a synagogue or something like that while 30,000 Palestinians, including Palestinian Christians have been killed by (some while hiding in a church) by the IDF.

But main point this is now turning into something that conservatives or Trump leaning people like Candace Owens, Tucker Carlson, and Joe Rogan are getting into.

The gaslighting Has to stop from some segment of the pro Israel people. It diminishes the many honorable Jewish people fighting for the IDF. And the honorable people in the IDF themselves have even been critical of their government. Of the stupidity of the whole thing.

But regardless of my opinions, this is a game changer what Joe Rogan is saying. His audience is in the many millions. Same thing with Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson who are not peddling a pro Israel line, but one of neutrality and caring about Palestinian civilians, which is in line with Christian values. Especially when we’re talking about Palestinian people which include some of the earliest Christian people who lived among Jesus.

Gaza is a reprobate state. Israel will never do what is really necessary to solve this problem.

Why are you eternally silent about the innocent hostages these vermin refuse to release?

He flat out said he's never asked God for forgiveness. I mean, unless that has changed recently… He doesn't even seem to understand the most basic tenets of Christianity.
"Though I was confirmed at a Presbyterian church as a child, I now consider myself to be a non-denominational Christian," he told Religion News Service in 2020.

You don’t know what tenets he understands.

Is he a faithful Christian? Is any expression by him of a religious faith genuine? I don’t claim to know. All I’m saying is that it’s not for me or you or that other dufus (Just a Jerk) to say.

irosie91

SavannahMann

Are you going to be capable of being civilized here. Are you gonna start the personal attacks again. What are you gonna say to people like Joe Rogan. Or Tucker Carlson or the many many people who disagree with your narratives on supporting Ukraine and Israel.

I mean, I find it fascinating that people who claim to support Israel don’t care about the president of Ukraine giving a standing ovation to a guy who fought for the SS in World War II

Fort Fun Indiana

You to buddy Explain your positions and try and justify them without the rude language.

I can’t figure out why you keep calling me out. Every time you do and I respond I beat you up and you run off and start a new thread pretending that it hasn’t happened.

Want to know how I feel? Well gee. Our entire Space Program was run by former Nazi’s led by Werner Von Braun. Hell Huntsville Alabama was wall to wall with former Nazi’s. And it was a lot sooner than eighty years later.

That is hilarious to me. I’m supposed to ignore and forgive actions the Russians committed eight days ago but be wrapped around the axle about what happened eighty years ago. That doesn’t make much sense does it?

But let’s discuss. You want me to turn my back on Israel and Ukraine. No. Not even close. Zero chance. Zip.

Not surprisingly you are on the side of rapists and torturing barbarians.

Let me restate my position. I will never again forgive Russia. I will never again give Russia the benefit of the doubt. I will weekly write my elected officials and remind them of the barbaric behavior of Russia. From now to my dying day they are the enemy.

"Though I was confirmed at a Presbyterian church as a child, I now consider myself to be a non-denominational Christian," he told Religion News Service in 2020.

You don’t know what tenets he understands.

Is he a faithful Christian? Is any expression by him of a religious faith genuine? I don’t claim to know. All I’m saying is that it’s not for me or you or that other dufus (Just a Jerk) to say.
Some things are pretty basic in Christianity. Trump isn't a Christian, just like 99.9% of the population. And that is not my problem. Neither is the devout Catholic Joe Biden btw

Some things are pretty basic in Christianity. Trump isn't a Christian, just like 99.9% of the population. And that is not my problem. Neither is the devout Catholic Joe Biden btw

I initially gave this a thumbs up, but had to take it back because I don't agree that 99.9% aren't Christian. But anyway, this has gotten off topic, so....

Right there you misquote scripture. Christians ARE to judge.

He SAID he's never found it necessary to be forgiven. If you don't have that, you're not a Christian
Nope. Not what He said.

He said (in words of caution) that we should refrain from judging for as we judge so will we be judged. If we can’t be charitable and fair, we probably shouldn’t expect it in the end.

Matthew 7:1-3

King James Version

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I initially gave this a thumbs up, but had to take it back because I don't agree that 99.9% aren't Christian. But anyway, this has gotten off topic, so....
There are fewer than you want to believe. There are many who profess Christ, but they love the world more than FOLLOWING Christ. They want to BE right without DOING right. Still, we are all a work in progress if we are willing to learn, grow and submit to God over the culture we love

Nope. Not what He said.

He said (in words of caution) that we should refrain from judging for as we judge so will we be judged. If we can’t be charitable and fair, we probably shouldn’t expect it in the end.
"Judge" in this case means "don't CONDEMN to hell."

You can't win these arguments, because your understanding is flawed.

There are fewer than you want to believe. There are many who profess Christ, but they love the world more than FOLLOWING Christ. They want to BE right without DOING right. Still, we are all a work in progress if we are willing to learn, grow and submit to God over the culture we love

Oh don't get me wrong. I agree that there are a lot of cultural christians or nominal christians.... and that likely skews the numbers. I just don't agree that it's as few as you say, but no biggie.

Gaza is a reprobate state. Israel will never do what is really necessary to solve this problem.

Why are you eternally silent about the innocent hostages these vermin refuse to release?
I’ve responded with numerous a few points about the issue. According to many people in Israel and conservatives in America, it’s possible a standdown order was given on October 7 to allow the attack to occur. It’s politically benefited both sides, and people have made a bunch of money off of it on both sides.

Don’t make this personal or use hostile remarks. Your comment about me being “eternally silent”, is misplaced and uncalled for …not the type of language I’m looking for a civilized discussion.

Say whatever you want about Hamas, Palestinians, Christians, Muslims, but not about me sir. Let’s not use BLM tactics here.

But there’s also hostages that Israel is holding in their jails, including Palestinian kids.

Furthermore, Palestinian Christians have been killed by Israelis, Tucker Carlson has pointed this out. As did the Palestinian Pastor, who appeared on Tucker Carlson show.

Furthermore, imo individual Americans should be allowed to donate money or go fight for Russia, Ukraine, Palestine, or Israel. But no taxpayer dollars to any of these countries not win we have some of the worst inflation going on in our countries history. We have one of the worst economies in American history right now for the middle class.

Israel doesn’t need our money. Unlike Ukraine, they are facing one of the weakest militant groups of the 21st-century. Israel has already affectively destroyed Gaza and killed reportedly 30,000 Palestinians. What is that other than a victory? Unless people just want to see every Palestinian wiped out, which is the same thing the Nazis did to Jews.

The USA should not be involved in giving money or weapons to Israel or Ukraine. It was never about morals. If it was, we would use our money and weapons to end slavery in Africa. This thing in both Israel and Ukraine is about giving money to lobbyist and big business people so they can make a bunch of money off of these wars.

Last edited:
According to many people in Israel and conservatives in America, it’s possible a standdown order was given on October 7 to allow the attack to occur
Absolutely ZERO proof but the conspiracy theory some of you want to promote.

Let's stick with actual FACTS, not theories

I’ve responded with numerous a few points about the issue. According to many people in Israel and conservatives in America, it’s possible a standdown order was given on October 7 to allow the attack to occur. It’s politically benefited both sides, and people have made a bunch of money off of it on both sides.

But there’s also hostages that Israel is holding in their jails, including Palestinian kids.

Furthermore, Palestinian Christians have been killed by Israelis, Tucker Carlson has pointed this out. As did the Palestinian Pastor, who appeared on Tucker Carlson show.

Furthermore, imo individual Americans should be allowed to donate money or go fight for Russia, Ukraine, Palestine, or Israel. But no taxpayer dollars to any of these countries not win we have some of the worst inflation going on in our countries history. We have one of the worst economies in American history right now for the middle class.

Israel doesn’t need our money. Unlike Ukraine, they are facing one of the weakest militant groups of the 21st-century. Israel has already affectively destroyed Gaza and killed reportedly 30,000 Palestinians. What is that other than a victory? Unless people just want to see every Palestinian wiped out, which is the same thing the Nazis did to Jews.

The USA should not be involved in giving money or weapons to Israel or Ukraine. It was never about morals. If it was, we would use our money and weapons to end slavery in Africa. This thing in both Israel and Ukraine is about giving money to lobbyist and big business people so they can make a bunch of money off of these wars.
You clearly have no idea how "our money" is spent by Israel.

Hopefully, the next home Invasion Israel experienced October 7th will occur at your home.

Absolutely ZERO proof but the conspiracy theory some of you want to promote.

Let's stick with actual FACTS, not theories
Sorry. My response was very long. Your response is not up to par.

Please respond with more substance and layoff hostile remarks.

I’m looking forward to an another response from you. Stop hitting the disagree button, laughing at my posts. Don’t engage in hostile remarks… say whatever you want about Palestinians, Christians, or Muslims or humus, but don’t gear the post toward me.

That’s how a productive conversation has had. You will notice nowhere. Did I personally insult you or insinuate you are being “eternally silent” about something…

Also, if you hack out huge portions of my post, I’m putting you on. Ignore. You’re going on. Ignore if there’s any more hostile remarks or personal attacks. I’m not here to have conversations with people that use BLM tactics.

You clearly have no idea how "our money" is spent by Israel.

Hopefully, the next home Invasion Israel experienced October 7th will occur at your home.
I’m trying to forget this personal attack you ^ Your launching constant unprovoked personal attacks against people. Stop doing that. You’re getting one more chance or you’re going on Ignore.

Saying “you clearly have no idea” is also inclusive of hostile language. Note, I am not using that language against you because of Christian values.

I look forward to you providing substance and responding again to my previous post, post 73.

No need for the Internet Tough guy stuff. You will notice that I have not once personally attacked you in this thread unprovoked. I enjoy conversations of substance that’s what I’m here for. If not, you’re going on ignore.

Oh don't get me wrong. I agree that there are a lot of cultural christians or nominal christians.... and that likely skews the numbers. I just don't agree that it's as few as you say, but no biggie.
My standard of the true Christian is the Jerusalem Church. How many American "Christians" could endure that life, giving up ALL for Christ? I'm not there. I still love my toys and all the goodies this culture provides. I think the time is coming VERY SOON when we (professing Christians) will be tried by fire/sifted. Each of us will be forced to choose.

Sorry. My response was very long. Your response is not up to par.

Please respond with more substance and layoff hostile remarks.

I’m looking forward to an another response from you. Stop hitting the disagree button, laughing at my posts. Don’t engage in hostile remarks… say whatever you want about Palestinians, Christians, or Muslims or humus, but don’t gear the post toward me.

That’s how a productive conversation has had. You will notice nowhere. Did I personally insult you or insinuate you are being “eternally silent” about something…

Also, if you hack out huge portions of my post, I’m putting you on. Ignore. You’re going on. Ignore if there’s any more hostile remarks or personal attacks. I’m not here to have conversations with people that use BLM tactics.
I unignored you for the thread topic. I had you on ignore because of your vile pro Hamas stand. I'm done with you. Bye

Forum List

Back