This is 1938. First They Came for the Unvaccinated.

It's a damn shot.
Shot doesn't care about your religion or race or any of that stuff.
It's a damned shot.

No one's coming to your door to drag you away to stupid camp.
Don't want the shot?

Get fired.
No interstate public transportation for you.
Won't be allowed at some public functions.

SO, PLEASE...
Stop comparing yourselves to Jews being dragged into the gas chambers.
It is just plain stupid.
It's not about a shot you Dumbass ....

lol

You can’t be serious.

Besides, soon there won’t be any of the unvaccinated left to ‘come for.’

Too funny.
Sad part is, if there is only one you mouth breathers will blame him for everything. Cause you MFers...just like those who went for everything in '38...are fuckin stuuuuuuuupid.

Biden is nothing like H
Biden is a corrupt, incompetent hack
H was a mass murder and a demon who wanted the world

The Jewish Holocaust was the worse .
No other one had death camps , trains and creamatorians all design to exact details

Sinajuavi...that name sounds like some kinda faggot lover. You a blue haired faggot lover? Why I bet you are....
I call on the spirits of great leaders like George Washington...Abraham Lincoln, and Gerald R. Ford to purge this nation of your kind!

Ya Freak!
Well traitor, you have declared your mass-murdering terrorist intentions, and so you can now be assured of a HS file, though likely you already had one, traitor boy.

Gerald Ford? Nice guy but I wouldn't call him a great leader, but then unlike you Qtip heads I have an IQ over 80.

Maybe if the GESTAPO members had begun disappearing or being found hung from street lamps, that whole show me you papers thing would have lost its allure...
You're not very cleverly advocating attacks on govt agents who are trying to get people vaccinated or checking to weed out the sociopathic miscreants who've refused vaccination.

Up yours, dysfunctional bastard.

Well traitor, you have declared your mass-murdering terrorist intentions, and so you can now be assured of a HS file, though likely you already had one, traitor boy.

Gerald Ford? Nice guy but I wouldn't call him a great leader, but then unlike you Qtip heads I have an IQ over 80.
Great leader and football player. But you wouldn't know anything about that because you're probably too busy rainbow dying your pubes. Dirty hippie.

Great leader and football player. But you wouldn't know anything about that because you're probably too busy rainbow dying your pubes. Dirty hippie.
I can't stand hippies, though they're preferable to your fascist treasonous ilk, certainly.

You're a moron, boy! And you have some closet-gay issues with all that pube talk. Did you type that using only one hand, putito?

Forum List

Back