This Insanity Appeared in a Footnote in a Sixth Circuit Opinion

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just completely insane. The depths of depravity to which the left has sunk and the bottom hasn't been reached.

In one footnote of the majority opinion, Judge Martha Craig Daughtrey wrote, “We use the word ‘patient’ or ‘person’ instead of ‘woman’ where possible, to be inclusive of transgender and non-binary individuals, who also can become pregnant.”

Just completely insane. The depths of depravity to which the left has sunk and the bottom hasn't been reached.

In one footnote of the majority opinion, Judge Martha Craig Daughtrey wrote, “We use the word ‘patient’ or ‘person’ instead of ‘woman’ where possible, to be inclusive of transgender and non-binary individuals, who also can become pregnant.”

democrats HATE women. It's a fact. The fascist scum are at war to erase the feminine from society.

RandWarnedU.jpg

Your complaint is about lawyers and judges using phrases and words that are more inclusive so their decisions cannot be attacked as not applying to all cases? It is a sign of the litigious times we live in that they have to worry about it.
The bigger story was the blocking of Tennessee's fetal heartbeat law as vague. The Federal Judge appointed by Donald Trump had already said as much and the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals agreed. . A look at 6th circuit court of appeals, confirms 80% appointed by Republican conservative Presidents, not exactly a bastion of liberals to be found there.

"In blocking the law, U.S. District Judge William Campbell Jr., a Donald Trump appointee, said the plaintiffs were likely to succeed in challenging the law and that portions of the statute — the ban based on discrimination — were so vague that the law was unconstitutional.
“When a law threatens criminal sanctions, such vague provisions and potential varied interpretations cannot stand,” he wrote.
A 2-1 majority of the Sixth Circuit agreed Friday, after hearing oral arguments in the case in April."

Until the Supremes kill Roe vs Wade, it looks like the only way to ban abortions is going to be to open up standing to anybody in the country to sue with guaranteed monetary judgement backed by a state, like Texas did, though there is no telling how long that will stand. I guess we could get rid of most laws in a similar fashion if nobody ever had to worry about having standing to sue over something they did not agree with and a state was willing to guarantee payment. Not sure, that is the way to go, though. Wait until they start suing airlines for selling pregnant women a ticket to get out of the state of Texas.
Abortion is just not my issue, as I am a 67-year-old guy, with zero probability of becoming pregnant, would advise against abortion in most cases, but don't think it is my place or the government's to get involved and order the decision to be made to my liking.

democrats HATE women. It's a fact. The fascist scum are at war to erase the feminine from society.

If it is the Democrats who "hate women," what accounts for filthy scumbags like abbott? Women will always be here, idiot. Or are you actually using the term "feminine" to promote some fairytale version of the female of the species to strip adult female humans' of their decision-making authority? Right-wing men who are extremely sexually immature often use the ploy of treating adults like little girls. It's the same gimmick they use in referring to an adult black man as a "boy," but this only goes to show who really is the child.

Your complaint is about lawyers and judges using phrases and words that are more inclusive so their decisions cannot be attacked as not applying to all cases? It is a sign of the litigious times we live in that they have to worry about it.
The bigger story was the blocking of Tennessee's fetal heartbeat law as vague. The Federal Judge appointed by Donald Trump had already said as much and the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals agreed. . A look at 6th circuit court of appeals, confirms 80% appointed by Republican conservative Presidents, not exactly a bastion of liberals to be found there.

"In blocking the law, U.S. District Judge William Campbell Jr., a Donald Trump appointee, said the plaintiffs were likely to succeed in challenging the law and that portions of the statute — the ban based on discrimination — were so vague that the law was unconstitutional.
“When a law threatens criminal sanctions, such vague provisions and potential varied interpretations cannot stand,” he wrote.
A 2-1 majority of the Sixth Circuit agreed Friday, after hearing oral arguments in the case in April."

Until the Supremes kill Roe vs Wade, it looks like the only way to ban abortions is going to be to open up standing to anybody in the country to sue with guaranteed monetary judgement backed by a state, like Texas did, though there is no telling how long that will stand. I guess we could get rid of most laws in a similar fashion if nobody ever had to worry about having standing to sue over something they did not agree with and a state was willing to guarantee payment. Not sure, that is the way to go, though. Wait until they start suing airlines for selling pregnant women a ticket to get out of the state of Texas.
Abortion is just not my issue, as I am a 67-year-old guy, with zero probability of becoming pregnant, would advise against abortion in most cases, but don't think it is my place or the government's to get involved and order the decision to be made to my liking.

The complaint is about the war the democrats are waging against women.

democrats, the Nazis, have engaged in a war to erase women from existence. Forget "women's rights," the Nazis are dedicated to eradicating women, period. Trannies can become pregnant, because the Reich follows the science, or something..

The war the Nazis fight to destroy womanhood, to reduce women to "birthing persons," is part of the greater assault by democrats on reality. "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." But then Voltaire is the anti-democrat in every way, a champion of liberty and human dignity. democrats view humans as no more than ants, drones who serve the Reich, to be discarded should they be inconvenient.

The hatred of women by democrats is just part of the overall hatred democrats have for humanity. Trannies have given these Nazi vermin a platform to assault women, just as they attack what it is to be a man. All must be drones, subservient and disposable.

If it is the Democrats who "hate women," what accounts for filthy scumbags like abbott?

You're babbling again, Hysteria.

Your filthy Reich is actively erasing women, reducing them to "birthing persons" whilst demanding that trannies can "get pregnant too."

Legitimate science is the enemy of your Reich.

Here is how the Nazi democrat Reich treats women's rights.

Women will always be here, idiot. Or are you actually using the term "feminine" to promote some fairytale version of the female of the species to strip adult female humans' of their decision-making authority? Right-wing men who are extremely sexually immature often use the ploy of treating adults like little girls. It's the same gimmick they use in referring to an adult black man as a "boy," but this only goes to show who really is the child.

Here is your idea of "feminine."

1631625520868.png

If it is the Democrats who "hate women," what accounts for filthy scumbags like abbott? Women will always be here, idiot. Or are you actually using the term "feminine" to promote some fairytale version of the female of the species to strip adult female humans' of their decision-making authority? Right-wing men who are extremely sexually immature often use the ploy of treating adults like little girls. It's the same gimmick they use in referring to an adult black man as a "boy," but this only goes to show who really is the child.
When it gets bad, they will not listen to the Prog women. In fact the relationship between men and women may go back a couple of centuries. I know. I will be happy to eat a two ounce plant burger with a couple of broccoli cuts and a half cup of potatoes. This is what they stupid shrews are bringing us to.

Can a Transgender woman give birth? You know a guy that is sick in the head and thinks he is a woman? LastI checked ONLY Females of the human species can give birth, even if they call themselves nonbinary.

Can a Transgender woman give birth? You know a guy that is sick in the head and thinks he is a woman? LastI checked ONLY Females of the human species can give birth, even if they call themselves nonbinary.

HEY, the 6th circuit just ruled that men can get pregnant. These are our RULERS and cannot be questioned.

They also ruled that enemies of the state can live comfortably without oxygen, so Trump supporters will be put into vacuum chambers....

The complaint is about the war the democrats are waging against women.

democrats, the Nazis, have engaged in a war to erase women from existence. Forget "women's rights," the Nazis are dedicated to eradicating women, period. Trannies can become pregnant, because the Reich follows the science, or something..

The war the Nazis fight to destroy womanhood, to reduce women to "birthing persons," is part of the greater assault by democrats on reality. "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." But then Voltaire is the anti-democrat in every way, a champion of liberty and human dignity. democrats view humans as no more than ants, drones who serve the Reich, to be discarded should they be inconvenient.

The hatred of women by democrats is just part of the overall hatred democrats have for humanity. Trannies have given these Nazi vermin a platform to assault women, just as they attack what it is to be a man. All must be drones, subservient and disposable.
It is true, I don't know too many Democrats, since retirement, but I never knew any that thought the democrats were running a war against women. How did you figure that one?

It is true, I don't know too many Democrats, since retirement, but I never knew any that thought the democrats were running a war against women. How did you figure that one?

Don't be silly.

The sick agenda of the democrats to hinder women’s rights, to brutalize and abuse the rights and freedoms, and self determination to succeed, and expose them to abuses of men that hormonally alter their identities.

But the war the left wages against women goes well beyond men destroying the ability of women to compete on a fair and level field in sports. The democrats and the fascist left in general have denigrated women as inferior should they choose to be care givers to their children.

There can be no women's rights if women are denied the right to be women.

Don't be silly.

The sick agenda of the democrats to hinder women’s rights, to brutalize and abuse the rights and freedoms, and self determination to succeed, and expose them to abuses of men that hormonally alter their identities.

But the war the left wages against women goes well beyond men destroying the ability of women to compete on a fair and level field in sports. The democrats and the fascist left in general have denigrated women as inferior should they choose to be care givers to their children.

There can be no women's rights if women are denied the right to be women.
Sounds too convoluted for me to follow. If you can't sell it to a guy like me, how you are going to sell it to women?

Forum List

Back