This has to be one of the stupidest things I ever seen on a dating site by a woman

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"have kids and want more" LOL The fuck is she talking about? I thought kids was expensive and took up all of your time and these stupid bitches saying they want more?

"have kids and want more" LOL The fuck is she talking about? I thought kids was expensive and took up all of your time and these stupid bitches saying they want more?

I'm beginning to see what your problem is with finding good women and having serious lasting relationships with them. They are people, not merely extensions or tools put here to satisfy your physical gratification.

I'm beginning to see what your problem is with finding good women and having serious lasting relationships with them. They are people, not merely extensions or tools put here to satisfy your physical gratification.

Bingo! The way fbj treats women is boderline sociopath. People? Them? For him delivery pizza is more important.

If she's anything but white, then she's lookin for more welfare babies.
Apparently the ones she has are getting to that age point where they don't rake in the welfare checks no mo.

She's a different kind of gold digger.

Gets pregnant, the child is born, gets divorced, gets the house, gets alimony.

Several partners in her past, several children created in her past to her its payday until the children are 16 CHA-CHING🤑

She's a different kind of gold digger.

Gets pregnant, the child is born, gets divorced, gets the house, gets alimony.

Several partners in her past, several children created in her past to her its payday until the children are 16 CHA-CHING🤑
I just know it sounds weird as fuck

If she's anything but white, then she's lookin for more welfare babies.
Apparently the ones she has are getting to that age point where they don't rake in the welfare checks no mo.
Being white doesn't make women not like that. Actually I learned about that stuff by a pretty white girl that was 26.

She was a serial child-support hustler. Mo kids=Mo baby daddies=Mo checks every month.

I was disgusted.

Being white doesn't make women not like that. Actually I learned about that stuff by a pretty white girl that was 26.

She was a serial child-support hustler. Mo kids=Mo baby daddies=Mo checks every month.

I was disgusted.
What they don't realise it's more mouths to feed, clothe and give health care for. But once the children turn 16, the paydays stop. From alimony and government and when her body is so wrecked from being pregnant and having multiple births, she won't look the treat, more like a horror show. RUN!

4b7757eb5a7488d991124ead3d4709f3.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back