This has got to be the last one for a long while

Always wanted a GI model 1911 in .45 caliber....... My local gun store had a used one, Rock Island Armory 1911 A1 GI version. Came with two Wilson Combat magazines, excellent bore and no obvious holster wear. The wood grips are a little beat up but they're easy to refinish.

View attachment 611203
Got a new Springield version with two big boxes of ammo in '16....It's a freakin' cannon.

Really? No one needs to justify themselves to a magniloquent ass. It's hysterically funny you think we do....... :rofl:
Of course you don't. Idiots like gun nuts wouldn't know what that meant.
Can you justify to the parents of the Sandy hook kids why the country has to have a population of rambos who don't give a shit about collateral damage of dead kids as justification?

Of course not because you've got no guts. Arrogance to push my view aside is not justification.
America is not a country. Its a mental state in cerebral decline.

Of course you don't. Idiots like gun nuts wouldn't know what that meant.
Can you justify to the parents of the Sandy hook kids why the country has to have a population of rambos who don't give a shit about collateral damage of dead kids as justification?

Of course not because you've got no guts. Arrogance to push my view aside is not justification.
America is not a country. Its a mental state in cerebral decline.
How are the pigeon droppings up there on your high horse?

My "tanker" holster arrived a couple of days ago.

RIA in Holster.jpg

Forum List

Back