This has got to be the last one for a long while

Who does them?
Quite a few people some of which I know and they ain't cheap......... The only thing I own with curly maple is my patch knife made by a guy, Two Feathers, it was $125 shipped.
It's the little knife down in the right corner.
Knives&Hawk.jpg

Last edited:
Quite a few people some of which I know and they ain't cheap......... The only thing I own with curly maple is my patch knife made by a guy, Two Feathers, it was $125 shipped.
It's the little knife down in the right corner.
View attachment 612365

What is the knife below the tomahawk blade?

What is the knife below the tomahawk blade?
It's called a Roach Belly, very common in the American colonies due to it's multiple uses and being inexpensive, it's use continued on through the 1800s. There are modern versions today.

It's called a Roach Belly, very common in the American colonies due to it's multiple uses and being inexpensive, it's use continued on through the 1800s. There are modern versions today.

It has a very pleasing shape! Kind of like a Finnish puuko, but different.

Always wanted a GI model 1911 in .45 caliber....... My local gun store had a used one, Rock Island Armory 1911 A1 GI version. Came with two Wilson Combat magazines, excellent bore and no obvious holster wear. The wood grips are a little beat up but they're easy to refinish.

View attachment 611203
Thats just wonderful.
What a lifetime goal. To own a killing machine.
What a waste of space you are.

Thats just wonderful.
What a lifetime goal. To own a killing machine.
What a waste of space you are.

Oh shut up you you worthless piece of dog shit. It's a tool. You kill more people because of your stupidity than any of us.

Oh shut up you you worthless piece of dog shit. It's a tool. You kill more people because of your stupidity than any of us.
Get her out in Sundays and blast the shit out of bean tins. Put in your camo gear and creep around the lawn with the kids. Bring the neighbours to see your new toys.
RAMBO would be proud of you knuckle draggers.
If you get a buzz out of buying a gun, you're a very poor excuse for intelligence. You're the tool dickhead.

Get her out in Sundays and blast the shit out of bean tins. Put in your camo gear and creep around the lawn with the kids. Bring the neighbours to see your new toys.
RAMBO would be proud of you knuckle draggers.
If you get a buzz out of buying a gun, you're a very poor excuse for intelligence. You're the tool dickhead.

Who said anything about a buzz, dickhead. I buy guns because I like them. Some I buy for their history, some for their defensive capabilities, some for their accuracy.

But they ain't a drug, moron.

I refinished the grips, they look brand new but with a deeper protection with the Lin-Speed oil.

RIA 1911 Refinished Grips1.jpg

RIA 1911 Refinished Grips2.jpg

I try and get them to explode. Like captain caveman right now in another thread. It's fun to watch them percolate! :biggrin:
I understand but with this idiot I already did that until it became trite. I can only make fun of a self created moron for so long until I just lose interest. Besides the more this one is fed the more it the more it trolls the thread.

I understand but with this idiot I already did that until it became trite. I can only make fun of a self created moron for so long until I just lose interest. Besides the more this one is fed the more it the more it trolls the thread.

Well, that is true. Ok, I will stop feeding the troll in your threads.

Who said anything about a buzz, dickhead. I buy guns because I like them. Some I buy for their history, some for their defensive capabilities, some for their accuracy.

But they ain't a drug, moron.
Youve never defended yourself yet. You probably never will so don't give me that crap.
You guy guns because you can and it gives you an ego boost. Go for it rambo.

Youve never defended yourself yet. You probably never will so don't give me that crap.
You guy guns because you can and it gives you an ego boost. Go for it rambo.

Oh? You are wrong, as usual.

Nothing surprising there.

I'll see how these grips come out, so far so good. At least I'm using Lin-speed oil and not pure boiled linseed oil or it would take forever to finish the grips..........
I go 50-50. Boiled linseed/turp. Rub it in. Linspeed is too fast for me, Raw linseed? Yeah not in our lifetime! Did a rowboat in it. ^ mo fina;;y got to paint it

Forum List

Back