'This has been and will be Mexico again' - Alberto Lozano, an official representative

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
'This has been and will be Mexico again' - Alberto Lozano, an official representative of the Mexican government at the Mexican consulate in San Diego on Mar 13, 2008.

I lifted the above quote from the signature line of another on this forum. I favor a United States of North America, a nation that will look to trade within itself over trade with nations across the ocean.

Now, once we annex Mexico and those little countries to the south of her, I strongly recommend that we send the Idaho State Militia down there to get rid of all of those drug lords. They (the drug lords) are an embarrassment to Mexico and the world. After that we can get on the way to integrate the nations together as one powerful whole, independent from the rest of the world's economy.

I totally favor letting Red China fight the battle with the Radical Islamics. After all the RI's are in China and in their back yard. China's problem, not ours unless they are in our cities. In that case, I favor using the Idaho State Militia to clean them out of our cities so we can have a peaceful environment in which to work and play and propagate as we build our new utopia. Our economy will only improve if we buy American.

Let it be so!

The only large block of people who might not want to join our United States of North America would more than likely be the French speaking Canadians. If they act up and do not support our union, I favor sending in the Idaho State Militia to help the people of that land (mostly in Quebec) "understand" how important it is to have a beautiful tropical villa to retire to on the Pacific coast of Panama.

Forum List

Back