This fits my definition of hell on earth

Sure. :rolleyes-41:

They are purposely allowing it to destroy the lives of their middle class voters who put them there... That's a little too simplistic of an opinion... in my opinion. There is much more complication to all the problems...
Why is it so hard for you to see simple incompetence driven by liberal ideology?

Dems never thought it would turn out like this

But it has and they are unwilling to admit their mistakes

Depends on who you are. These people still love it

So depends on how much money you make. Isn't that true in every state?

And don't talk about quality of life if you are a republican. The worst 10 states for that, 9 of them are RED states.

People in glass houses.

Plus, don't tell me your policies are going to improve the quality of life in Cali before you show us how it's done in Louisiana. The worst state for quality of life. Voted for Trump.

Or Mississippi. Number 2. Horrible quality of life in MISSISSIPPI. Why? Are they like California?

bobo all you are going by is what someone told you.....i lived there for 50 fucking years...i know better....and i did tell you that today California takes care of their wealthy....everyone else is basically on their own...

care dont give me that GDP bullshit.....what good is all that great revenue doing for the homeless there?.....what good is it doing for all the people just getting by?.....what good is it doing for all those people who worked their entire lives there to make that state what it once was,and now after they retire they have to move because they cant afford to live there now,and that is something Sacramento should be ashamed of.....at one time all those problems were no big deal.....now?.....education went from top 5 to bottom 10.....solid middle class neighborhoods are now lower middle class.....there are some cities in the LA area that you would think you are in Mexico because Spanish is spoken instead of english in stores and other businesses....Bell is an example.....they pulled down the American flag and put up a Mexican one at their PO,the one i had to pick up some stuff at....they had to get the postal police to change it....not the city police....the feds....
You sound like a liberal. So you want the greedy rich and corporations to share more with the sheep of California? You want to socially engineer a solution? Charge the rich more taxes and lower the poors? Sounds pretty progressive to me.

You know I heard Ron DiSantis this weekend talking about illegal employers. He must be listening to me because he's the only Republican I ever heard say something about them.

Only, he only said "people with more than 25 or 15 employees need to use Everify. NO RON, 100% need to. And too bad Everify is easy to fool as long as you have a real ID from a real citizen. You too can be Juan Pablo. Why don't they check to see Juan has 2 jobs and 2 homes? He couldn't possibly working in 2 places.

So Everify needs to be fixed and we need to go after illegal employers who hire them. Unfortunately white middle class Californians have become lazy entitled and I told you all long ago to the rich, you are all n*#$*rs. And they love hiring illegals because they cost less and they are doing jobs you white Californians won't do unless you are paid $10 more an hour than they pay now.

bobo all you are going by is what someone told you.....i lived there for 50 fucking years...i know better....and i did tell you that today California takes care of their wealthy....everyone else is basically on their own...
Republican eutopia. How come those people left to fend for themselves don't vote Republican? When will they wake up?

Why is it so hard for you to see simple incompetence driven by liberal ideology?

Dems never thought it would turn out like this

But it has and they are unwilling to admit their mistakes

If we have the power, which we don't, we would unionize. If California is liberal then the people would all be in unions.

I believe the corporations in Cali only pay the top CEO's and VP's well.

Top states Income Inequality

New York
Louisiana
California
Connecticut
Florida
Massachusetts
Georgia
Texas
Illinois
Mississippi

So Florida is high up on the list too.

Anyways, yes, it's very expensive to live in Cali. If you are lower middle class and trying to live in Cali, you're an idiot. We all know NY and Cali are expensive and have the widest gaps between haves and have nots.

Yes, every big city in America basically votes Democratic. I think the only Republican big city in Florida is Jacksonville?
In my city the trendy thing is building apartments in grungy parts of downtown

Libs flock to them for the nearby club scene

During the day women walk their dogs because they dont have children

And they vote drmocrat

If we have the power, which we don't, we would unionize. If California is liberal then the people would all be in unions.

I believe the corporations in Cali only pay the top CEO's and VP's well.

Top states Income Inequality

New York
Louisiana
California
Connecticut
Florida
Massachusetts
Georgia
Texas
Illinois
Mississippi

So Florida is high up on the list too.

Anyways, yes, it's very expensive to live in Cali. If you are lower middle class and trying to live in Cali, you're an idiot. We all know NY and Cali are expensive and have the widest gaps between haves and have nots.
I dont have a pat snswer for all of this

One reason is loss of manufacturing jobs to china and mexico

Combine that with the flood of dirt poor illegal aliens that drive down wages for the remaining jobs and we get the sort of income inequality that you speak of

They don't have any jobs either. It's why your kids end up homeless in Cali. They couldn't find work in your home town.

Or left because you outlawed dancing.
This isn't Footloose.....this is fucking reality.

There's help wanted signs everywhere here in Clarksville TN.
I haven't been to my hometown in over 20 years, so I don't know what's going on in Missoula.
I'm sure it's the same there as it is here.
What's causing most of the homelessness is high taxes and drug-abuse, and a shitload of illegals taking all of the decent paying jobs away from veterans and high school students.

I dont have a pat snswer for all of this

One reason is loss of manufacturing jobs to china and mexico

Combine that with the flood of dirt poor illegal aliens that drive down wages for the remaining jobs and we get the sort of income inequality that you speak of
Illegals are the primary reason for low wages in CA.

Republican eutopia. How come those people left to fend for themselves don't vote Republican? When will they wake up?
its a utopia for anyone who is wealthy......and those you mention who still vote democrat do so because they fall for the shit they are being fed by the dems in the state.....they are told how much better things are getting and they buy it....what else could it be?...

This isn't Footloose.....this is fucking reality.

There's help wanted signs everywhere here in Clarksville TN.
I haven't been to my hometown in over 20 years, so I don't know what's going on in Missoula.
I'm sure it's the same there as it is here.
What's causing most of the homelessness is high taxes and drug-abuse, and a shitload of illegals taking all of the decent paying jobs away from veterans and high school students.

The per capita income for the city was $23,722 (4th highest per capita personal income in Tennessee). About 12.4% of families and 16.5% of the population were below the poverty line

$38,000 is the average in America.

its a utopia for anyone who is wealthy......and those you mention who still vote democrat do so because they fall for the shit they are being fed by the dems in the state.....they are told how much better things are getting and they buy it....what else could it be?...
No they don't "fall for the shit". They don't fall for the shit Republicans say. Perhaps you need to change your message.

care dont give me that GDP bullshit.....what good is all that great revenue doing for the homeless there?.....what good is it doing for all the people just getting by?.....what good is it doing for all those people who worked their entire lives there to make that state what it once was,and now after they retire they have to move because they cant afford to live there now,and that is something Sacramento should be ashamed of.....at one time all those problems were no big deal.....now?.....education went from top 5 to bottom 10.....solid middle class neighborhoods are now lower middle class.....there are some cities in the LA area that you would think you are in Mexico because Spanish is spoken instead of english in stores and other businesses....Bell is an example.....they pulled down the American flag and put up a Mexican one at their PO,the one i had to pick up some stuff at....they had to get the postal police to change it....not the city police....the feds....
It sucks big time, I can agree....though a much bigger state, other states have the same problem with retirees having to move South in retirement years...Florida bound for most....where there is no income tax to affect the middle class and rich....but it does put the state's burden on the poorest, with sales taxes. I'm in Florida visiting my parents and older sis, and I feel like I'm visiting a foreign country...and they live hundred or two miles north of Miami, in what was once considered beautiful, rural, horse country. Miami is 70% Latino and Cuban now, plus Mexican migrants.

the lack of control over illegals entering the state by the federal government is huge....there is no doubt!

Imagine you are an 80 year old widow living alone and three street bums are camping out below and just outside your window smoking dope

The police do not respond to your calls

When you son tries to roust them out and away from your home he is beaten to within an inch of his life

Then the lib Soros DA blames the incident on him instead of the homeless bums

This is the piss covered rat infested trash dump that California has become

Not only that, but if the street bums are breaking into your house and you have no way to know what their intentions are and you shoot them, you will likely go to jail for homicide. You are not allowed to stop them from stealing from you.

The street bums can be as offensive as they choose, but you better not use an un-PC word to describe them. Threats or detriment to your person, your property, your peace are immaterial and the government doesn't care.

In the upside down world of the leftist globalists, the criminal has far more rights than the law abiding citizen.

Last edited:
so whose shit do they fall for?....
The corporatization of America. When CEO's make as much as they do and you and I make shit, duh!!!

It’s a question a vast number of California workers, a third of whom make $15 an hour or less, haven’t had the opportunity to answer. Union participation is at historic lows and collective bargaining is less prevalent in retail, restaurants and hotels — segments of the private sector with high concentrations of low-wage jobs.

California wants to change that. The Future of Work Commission, convened by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom to think of moonshot goals for lifting millions of working Californians out of poverty, proposed getting more workers represented as part of the solution for stemming the state’s staggering wage gap. The commission, which included labor and business leaders, asserted in their final report released earlier this year that while a college degree reduces the chance of a low-wage job by 33%, union membership improves those odds by 39%. That could go a long way in a state where one in three households with working adults struggle to afford basic necessities, while the top 2% control 20% of the wealth.

Forum List

Back